Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your thoughts?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rand
Chief
rand

Your thoughts?  Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts?    Your thoughts?  EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:08 pm

In a little traveled corner of zk.com, there is something called Z-Mail. This email (below) to Voigt has always intrigued me. Why? Because the facts contained in it are obviously false. None of it checks out or makes sense. So why would someone email it to zk.com? There's something cryptic about it; something rather z-like. In short, if Z were to have ever emailed zk.com, this would be my candidate for it. I think it's possibly a coded message of some kind. Of course, it could be, and most will think it is, just a stupid prank, but here it is:

Subject: he was arrested
In 1990, the General Manager of the Blue Jays said that he was the Zodiac Killer. He phoned me at Dorothy Stickle's home, because I used to live with Dorothy, from September 1989 to January 1991. The Wild Country (formerly All Hit Country) had a contest going, or wagering on who was going to win the World Series. I phoned them and guessed the "Phillies" were going to win. I started getting calls from a Blue Jays player named Joe Jancowski, I don't have the exact spelling of his name. Anyways; he was a Chekaslovacian, he had a rare Cancer and he was the star player. He told me that he had to take lots of medication. I also got calls from the GM, I don't know his name, he told me that he is the Zodiac Killer. He was arrested in 1999, by the Williams Lake RCMP; he confessed to the fact that he was the Zodiac Killer.

Here's the link: http://www.zodiackiller.com/ZMail2.html
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

Your thoughts?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts?    Your thoughts?  EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:31 pm

The general manager of the Toronto Blue Jays in 1990 was Pat Gillick, whom the email above claims was Z. Here's a picture:

Your thoughts?  200px-10

He was born August 22, 1937. Here's the wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Gillick
Back to top Go down

Your thoughts?
Page 1 of 1