Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More on Don Bujok

Go down 
+20
Boilermaker
Luke68
rand
In Bonus Fides
zodio
tracers
Cremcraw
bentley
Zamantha
AK Wilks
StitchMallone
Zero
Theforeigner
Quagmire
tahoe27
Seagull
Nin
Jem
Azazel
morf13
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
bentley
Chief
bentley

More on Don Bujok - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:55 pm

This might be easier to read.

More on Don Bujok - Page 18 Akron110
More on Don Bujok - Page 18 Akron210
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:59 pm

From NIN:

More on Don Bujok - Page 18 Fbibutte1

More on Don Bujok - Page 18 Fbibutte2

More on Don Bujok - Page 18 Fbibutte3

AK Wilks: Good find, NIN. Not sure if my post prompted you to find this or whatever, but this was what I was talking about.

Reading this, it seems IMO they would have indeed checked all recent "releases" from Deer Lodge prison for both similarity to the sketch and for finger prints.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:34 pm

By the way, I was reviewing materials on Don Bujok that I received from a prison official, and this confuses me even more as to whether or not he was free on 12/17/68. It reads as follows:

PAROLE-BOARD DECISION-12/17/68

START OF SUPERVISION-12/17/68

So on one hand, it looks like the decision to parole him was on 12/17/68, but on the other hand, it looks like his parole started on that date.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:47 pm

morf13 wrote:
What IF.....Richard, was a fellow inmate of these 3 guys? Perhaps, he could have alos known about Bujok's fascination with Egyptian stuff, or perhaps Bujok copied the egypt stuff from Richard? How do we know that the guy that Edwards is talking about really is not a guy named Richard?

List of a great deal of Deer Lodge prisoners Found here:
http://nwda-db.wsulibs.wsu.edu/ark:/80444/xv90306

Maybe one of them could have even gotten out prior to the Bates murder, and made their way to Riverside. There are a good amount of Richards named in the link above, and a few with the initials RH.

RICHARD HERMAN
RICHARD HAESSLY
RICHARD HARRIS
RICHARD HAYES
RICHARD HEAVYGUN
RICHARD HELTEN
RICHARD L. HENDRICKSON----Found this interesting,born 1940, died in EUREKA CA in 2006(Zodiac Eureka card)that names is somewhat common
RICHARD STANLEY HAPPEL
RICHARD M. HODKE------Think I found a death record for this guy in Los Angeles, 1976 (he was born in MT in 1940)
RICHARD A. HUNT
RICHARD HURLBURT
RICHARD HUTCHINSON

Any of these guys hanging out in the SF bay area, or around Riverside???

Also, here you can find a list of the prison population, parole records, etc
http://nwda-db.wsulibs.wsu.edu/ark:/80444/xv90306#dscID

Here are several murders of police officers in MT, not sure if any of the suspects were in Deer Lodge, or if they were named RICHARD.

Patrolman Robert G. Steele
End of Watch: Saturday, November 2, 1946
Tour of Duty: 6 years
Badge Number: MHP 178
Cause of Death: Gunfire
Weapon Used: Handgun
Patrolman Robert Steele was shot and killed while he and his partner investigated a car that had just been used in a robbery in Billings. They watched a car matching the description of a car involved in a robbery pull of Highway 10 and turn its lights off. Steele and a fellow patrolman, riding together, pulled in behind the car. Steele walked up to the passenger's side of the car with his gun drawn. One of the occupants suddenly turned out of car and shot Patrolman Steele in the throat, killing him.
Steele's partner shot and killed the suspect. He and the other suspect then exchanged shots in a shootout. Both were wounded. The suspect ran off, but was caught after an 11-hour manhunt. The surviving suspect was sent to prison but was later released on parole.
Steele was a WWII veteran and had been with the agency for six years. He had returned to the police force from WWII only two months before his murder

Patrolman James H. Anderson
End of Watch: Saturday, July 24, 1954
Tour of Duty: 13 years
Badge Number: MHP 151
Cause of Death: Struck by vehicle
Patrolman James Anderson was struck and killed by a vehicle during a traffic stop for a routine equipment inspection near Livingston. He was standing at the driver's side window of the vehicle he pulled over when he was struck. The driver who struck Anderson was convicted of manslaughter.
Anderson had been with the agency for 13 years

EDIT: The suspect jailed in this case was named PADDY GWIN.

MONTANA LAW ENFORCEMENT
OFFICERS MEMORIAL

The Montana Law Enforcement Museum & Officers Memorial, located in the Old
Montana State Prison, Deer Lodge, MT, is a Non-profit Educational and Historical
Incorporation formed and operated by members of Montana's law enforcement
community and supporters of criminal justice.=A0 Permission was given by the Montana
Law Enforcement Museum & Officers Memorial to publish on this web site, the current
list of officers who lost their lives in the line of duty.

This next bunch dont have any years or details of the police deaths:
"HONOR ROW"
=20
Aleksich, Nick
Alsup, James S.
Amerman, Marion
Anderson, James
Arrigoni, Batt
Bergan, Michael
Bitle, Orville
Bloom, Delbert
Bockman, John F., Chief
Brannin, Joseph S.
Burford, Arthur
Burmester, Richard
Cavanagh, Frank
Chadwick, Shane R.
Comes At Night, George
Connolly, Frank
Courtney, Thomas A.
Couture, Alex
Curry, Luke
Curtice, Frank C.
Daly, Dennis H.
Davis, Raymond L. "Buzz"
Derosier, Val
Dillingham, D.H.
Dougherty, Patrick
Downing, Commodore P.
Eikhoff, George
Flynn, John
Fossen, Otto S.- KILLED BY BUJOK
Fraser, James
Freshman, Joseph
Garfield, Jesse
Gartside, Harold
Gilmore, Robert P.
Green, Leslie A.
Gregory, Donald E.
Hamilton, Josephus
Hannah, Robert T.
Haskins, Clifford W.
Hedstrom, Richard E.
Hergesheimer, Randy S.
Hodges, Roy
Holmes, William
Holt, Peter
Jordan, William F.
Keeler, Irving
Kimery, Allen L.
Korizek, Anthony
Kranbeck, Frederick
LePiane, Stephen A.
Lincoln, Ivan W.
Locke, Herbert
Mackay, James
Matthies, Peter
Mavity, Alexander F.
May, Robert M.
McCarthy, B.J. "Bart"
McCleod, John
Metzel, Frank S.
Murphy, Lloyd E.
Murphy, Jeremiah J.
Neitzling, Jacob
Nelson, Enos
O'Donnell, Ed
O'Leary, Dennis
O'Neill, Thomas
Oldhaber, Albert
Olson, Julius B.
Pace, James H.
Parlin, Fred A.
Peterson, Oscar T.
Pine, Leroy A.Jr.
Rader, William
Read, Paul A.
Ren, Michael M.
Robinson, John
Rogers, Janet
Rothe, Theodore-DIED IN DEER LODGE PRISON RIOT AFTER BEING SHOT IN CHEST
Russell, Frank L.
Sage, Joseph E.
Sage, Russell J.
Sara, Eugene
Semingsen, Segval
Shaffer, Stephen
Sharbono, Orville
Shonrock, Leo Clinton
Spotted Wolf, Terry L.
Steele, Robert G.
Stevens, Fred
Streb, Charles B.
Streb, John J.
Stringer, Lloyd J.
Stuart, Edwin E.
Sullivan, Timothy
Summers, James
Taylor, H.M.
Tenbroeck, Ed
Thompson, John C.
Thompson, Roy
Todd, I.L.
Trudeau, Edmund
Wahl, Adam
Wallace, Richard C.
Warburton, George
Ward, Lyle
Webb, James T.
Whitsel, H. Frank
Williams/Faul, Jack
Williams, Don R.
Wilson, Charles
Wood, Hershal T.
Wyman, C.K.
Young, George T.
Zollman, Martin

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Also:

"On April 16, 1959, the Deer Lodge prison suffered a major riot when two inmates by the names of Jerry Myles and Lee Smart, Jr. led some 12 inmates in an escape attempt. In the melee, Deputy Warden Theodore Rothe was shot and killed, and Warden Powell was temporarily held hostage"

At Berryessa,Zodiac said he killed a guard escaping from prison in Deer Lodge. But he didnt say he did it a few days before he attacked at Berryessa, for all we know, he could have been talking about 10 years before. Is there a list of the 12 inmates involved in that riot? Any of them named RICHARD?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:23 pm

morf13 wrote:
Also:

"On April 16, 1959, the Deer Lodge prison suffered a major riot when two inmates by the names of Jerry Myles and Lee Smart, Jr. led some 12 inmates in an escape attempt. In the melee, Deputy Warden Theodore Rothe was shot and killed, and Warden Powell was temporarily held hostage"

At Berryessa,Zodiac said he killed a guard escaping from prison in Deer Lodge. But he didnt say he did it a few days before he attacked at Berryessa, for all we know, he could have been talking about 10 years before. Is there a list of the 12 inmates involved in that riot? Any of them named RICHARD?

I have that list coming I will let you know as soon as I get it!
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Kevin B wrote:
morf13 wrote:
Also:

I have that list coming I will let you know as soon as I get it!

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Don't want to edit; would have just added to post, as there is too much room for a little writing .... Bujok was one of the men digging the tunnel out.... this, Julia Brewer said is on the card. Maybe there is a Richard on there too. Good work!!!

Last edited by Kevin B on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:32 pm

some of the names are:

Donald Toms, George Alton, James Hubbard, James Randall, Mike Maciel, Jerry Walker, and Jesse DeWeese. Found it here-
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=19590716&id=G5ApAAAAIBAJ&sjid=kOcDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3883,431019

One more named JERRY AL WALKER

Last edited by morf13 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:34 pm

AK Wilks wrote:
...Reading this, it seems IMO they would have indeed checked all recent "releases" from Deer Lodge prison for both similarity to the sketch and for finger prints.

That clears them from the SF killing, now what about Lake Berryessa? tongue Wink Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 pm

morf13 wrote:
Also:

He actually stated (according to Bryan) that he killed a COUPLE of guards getting out of prison. So it would seem, he is lying no matter what!
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 pm

morf13 wrote:
some of the names are:

Donald Toms, George Alton, James Hubbard, James Randall, Mike Maciel, Jerry Walker, and Jesse DeWeese. Found it here-
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=19590716&id=G5ApAAAAIBAJ&sjid=kOcDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3883,431019

The one guy, Donald Toms, also escaped from Deer Lodge in Feb, 1959 along with a fellow escapee, Peter Laureys.
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:41 pm

I was able to get ahold of the entire article where Edwards says that a fellow inmate at Deer Lodge Prison was the Zodiac Killer. It was driving me nuts that a portion of the article was missing. What is in the missing section leaves no doubt that Edwards was speaking of Donald Bujok.

It's not a pretty copy but it's readable!

More on Don Bujok - Page 18 2akronitessupplyzodiack
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Thanks for posting the entire article seagull. What do you make of the timeline Edwards
told them? Around 1956 to 1959 would not fit Bujok if he was in the mental hospital for the first
2 years of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Kevin says that Bujok was in a mental hospital for two years after being sentenced. The prison riot at Deer Lodge riot happened one year and five months after Bujok was sentenced. Kevin says that Bujok was involved in the riot and it earned him a year in the "hole". Either Bujok was in a mental hospital when the riot happend or he was not and was involved in the riot. Kevin gives conflicting information so I'm not giving much weight to Kevin's research.

The article does say the "Richard" killed a sheriff and that "Richard" swallowed bullets, both of these things are true of Bujok.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Michael Mageau in the VPD reports states Zodiac's car had California plates. Curious how Bujok may have come across the vehicle used at BRS. ?

http://www.zodiackiller.com/DFR9.html

Thank you for getting the rest of the article Seagull! Much appreciated.

Edited to add comments
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Seagull, very good info, thanks. Yes, no doubt that this 'Richard' character is actually Bujok. Why is he caled RICHARD by Edwards? Did he forget his name, or was it to protect his ID?

I still think that the reason Edwards thought Bujok was Zodiac, was because of the whole 'slaves in the afterlife' stuff talked about by Bujok. But I also think it is possible that ANY fellow prisoner may have stolen Bujok's material, and used it for his own purposes as Zodiac. I for one would still be curious to see a list of prisoners that were in Deer lodge, and released by 1968, and living in Vallejo area.
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:04 pm

I tought I read it somewhere, but I am not sure: What kind of gun did Bujok use in his deputy shooting? Do we know?

-Nin
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Thanks for the article, Seagull!

-Nin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Nin wrote:
I tought I read it somewhere, but I am not sure: What kind of gun did Bujok use in his deputy shooting? Do we know?

-Nin

I think it was a .32 caliber pistol. Didn't they find it in the toilet or something
when he was caught?
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Caresut you are 100% correct!

More on Don Bujok - Page 18 Bujok3
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Great! Thank you very much, Seagull!

-Nin
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:27 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
Michael Mageau in the VPD reports states Zodiac's car had California plates. Curious how Bujok may have come across the vehicle used at BRS. ?

http://www.zodiackiller.com/DFR9.html

Thank you for getting the rest of the article Seagull! Much appreciated.

Edited to add comments

Also curious if Montana plates, noticeably different from the black/yellow California plates of the era, were on one of the vehicles at LHR, would someone have noticed? Bujok could have stolen some Ca plates, that'd be risky for an ex-con to be pulled over with.

More on Don Bujok - Page 18 Mt6910
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: This is what the Zodiac symbol on the Halloween card means to me...   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:45 pm

This is how Donald Lee Bujok designed his Zodiac symbol on the Halloween card. He was a veteran; there is your V, he was classified due to his breakdown 4F hence the 4 dots and an F. Done!!

Question: Why was Donald released from the Army?
Answer: 4-F- Exemption from military service
due to mental or physical disability.

So he created his little symbol to tell you who he was....The "Z", 4 dots, an F and a V. Zodiac tells us he is a 4F California Veteran (symbol for California Fort Ord Vets below pic of Halloween Card), which Donald Lee Bujok was.

More on Don Bujok - Page 18 Zodiac15

More on Don Bujok - Page 18 Lilbea10

Kevin Robert Brooks
October 12th 2011
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Of course there is the Boo!!!!! Didn't want to edit! Avoid attack!!!!!!

Kevin R. Brooks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More on Don Bujok   More on Don Bujok - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

More on Don Bujok
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next