Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Morf's Poi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tracers
Chief

PostSubject: Morf's Poi   Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Morf, you used to have a lot of info on your poi posted at zee board and at zkillerfacs--will you be posting that info here soon too?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morf's Poi   Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:05 pm

tracers wrote:
Morf, you used to have a lot of info on your poi posted at zee board and at zkillerfacs--will you be posting that info here soon too?

As of now...no. I have alot of circumstantial evidence that would seem to make him a good candidate, but I have never been able to conclusively link him to Vallejo or northern CA....only to southern CA. He is on the back burner.

I believe that one of the people on the scene close to the time of one of the attacks was most likely Zodiac.
Back to top Go down
wv171
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: Morf's Poi   Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 am

I was waiting to see if you had anything new there Morf...

Well atleast you not like me, I start leaning to a suspect then a other one grab my eye and can't make up my mind for over a week long sometimes on one person...

Sometimes I think its a tight knit group of people working together...

Kind of the way they playing up Son Of Sam Murders now days...

I notice some people went down the Gang Theory but it I feel never had a real good foundation of fact's to support it unless that counterfeit idea...

Oh. I will not be lost or missing during weeks coming up this spring to fall, So don't put me on no blame missing person board, Very Happy

I be gone to my Hunting & Fishing cabin and no internet ... Over 250 TV channel's and no internet on that TV Cable, Believe that??? But true ... And I will not put a phone in my cabin that part of the reason to get away.... But I got good used computer waiting on that part of WV to enter the 21 Century.. scratch And Yes I do have a Indoor Restroom & Shower in my cabin before one of you make fun of me Laughing So no small building's with 1/4 moon cut in the door and a free Sears catalog for toilet paper for my cabin Laughing Laughing lol!

Well It's all in good fun anyway... Everybody laugh and get along good together.. And I be eating fresh golden/ brook/ rainbow trout daily.. Nay Nay Nay and you can't stop me ...Earnest T. Bass ( Old Andy Griffith Show rerun's )
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morf's Poi   Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am

Yes, this guy was good on paper. Fit alot of the Z stuff circumstantially, and looked a hell of alot like the various Z descriptions. But like so much else in this case, it seems to be Zyncronicity. If I could place him in Northern CA, I would be excited, but I can only place him in the L.A. area.

My NEW POI is very promising. This guy was in Vallejo in 1968, as a matter of fact, I believe he arrived in Vallejo area in mid 1968 only months before the first Z attack. A couple people here know who my new POI is, and there is good reason to suspect him. I am gathering handwriting, and trying to link him in southern CA in the early to mid 1960's..... stay tuned
Back to top Go down
wv171
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: Morf's Poi   Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:51 pm

I am allway's interested in your POI 's Morf ..

But I respect and understand why your don't release much infromation until you are good and ready after a very lot of investigation on your part...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morf's Poi   

Back to top Go down

Morf's Poi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: