Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel
Lieuntenant


Posts : 236
Join date : 2010-03-31
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:22 pm

And by the way, great that you found those articles theforeigner.

A guy from Deer Lodge (a lovers lane murderer) talks about an inmate that talked about slaves for his afterlife. (Bujok).
Perhaps someone of the inmates took inspiration from Bujok. Perhaps Edwards or perhaps Dryman, who had connections to Vallejo.. Right?
And then the letters.. Talking about killing humans and the exorcist.


Credit to Dahlia fo the link to Don Bujoks gun control letter.
http://images56.fotki.com/v124/filei3p2/8141d/3/647013/9913464/donbujokguncontrol.jpg
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief


Posts : 2920
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : Lake Tahoe

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Azazel wrote:

Credit to Dahlia fo the link to Don Bujoks gun control letter.
http://images56.fotki.com/v124/filei3p2/8141d/3/647013/9913464/donbujokguncontrol.jpg

That's a good one! Underneath that letter are comments from other readers agreeing with Bujok in regards to his "Dick Tracy" letter.

Thanks to Dahlia and TF for these. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin


Posts : 6416
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 45
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:53 pm

This is all some really interesting stuff, and will take some time to sort out & digest.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief


Posts : 423
Join date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:01 am

Does anyone have a larger version of that gun control letter? The image linked to seems to be in tiny print and I can't read it. confused
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin


Posts : 6416
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 45
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:50 am

Quagmire wrote:
Does anyone have a larger version of that gun control letter? The image linked to seems to be in tiny print and I can't read it. confused


This is slightly better.

Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief


Posts : 423
Join date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 am

Thanks morf.
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief


Posts : 880
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 61
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 am

Azazel wrote:
And by the way, great that you found those articles theforeigner.

A guy from Deer Lodge (a lovers lane murderer) talks about an inmate that talked about slaves for his afterlife. (Bujok).
Perhaps someone of the inmates took inspiration from Bujok. Perhaps Edwards or perhaps Dryman, who had connections to Vallejo.. Right?
And then the letters.. Talking about killing humans and the exorcist.


Credit to Dahlia fo the link to Don Bujoks gun control letter.
http://images56.fotki.com/v124/filei3p2/8141d/3/647013/9913464/donbujokguncontrol.jpg

Thanks for reposting those letters over from Zodiackiller.com, I was going to do it myself due to Morf asked me to, but have not had time.

And to everyone: please always feel free to copy/past whatever posts/issue/subject I have posted at any other forum if you find it usefull .
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin


Posts : 6416
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 45
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:28 am

Theforeigner wrote:
Azazel wrote:
And by the way, great that you found those articles theforeigner.

A guy from Deer Lodge (a lovers lane murderer) talks about an inmate that talked about slaves for his afterlife. (Bujok).
Perhaps someone of the inmates took inspiration from Bujok. Perhaps Edwards or perhaps Dryman, who had connections to Vallejo.. Right?
And then the letters.. Talking about killing humans and the exorcist.


Credit to Dahlia fo the link to Don Bujoks gun control letter.
http://images56.fotki.com/v124/filei3p2/8141d/3/647013/9913464/donbujokguncontrol.jpg

Thanks for reposting those letters over from Zodiackiller.com, I was going to do it myself due to Morf asked me to, but have not had time.

And to everyone: please always feel free to copy/past whatever posts/issue/subject I have posted at any other forum if you find it usefull .

Some good stuff for sure, thanks
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief


Posts : 1150
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : No. California

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Here is another letter to the editor written by Bujok in Feb. 1974. I have to say that the guy was very articulate. Considering that he went into the service at 19 years old and then was in prison not long after being discharged, the time frame did not leave much room for college.

Does anyone have an idea of what kind of employment Bujok had after being paroled? His father was a coal miner according to his obituary.

Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
tahoe27
Chief


Posts : 2920
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : Lake Tahoe

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Wow! Interesting Bujok doesn't mention HE HIMSELF commited murder!

Thanks for posting Seagull.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief


Posts : 2053
Join date : 2010-03-05
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:30 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
Wow! Interesting Bujok doesn't mention HE HIMSELF commited murder!

Thanks for posting Seagull.

I agree Thank You Seagull for posting.

It's like trying to get inside this Buiok's head. What's he thinking? Two personalities?

This whole thread is totally interesting.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:34 pm

morf13 wrote:
Bujok's mother's maiden name was 'Zulevic' Shocked (sounds alot like Zodiac)

Not sure if he had any relatives in the bay area, but there are several Zulevics in the Bay area.


thanks!


Last edited by Kevin B on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Lieuntenant


Posts : 236
Join date : 2010-03-31
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Theforeigner wrote:

Thanks for reposting those letters over from Zodiackiller.com, I was going to do it myself due to Morf asked me to, but have not had time.

And to everyone: please always feel free to copy/past whatever posts/issue/subject I have posted at any other forum if you find it usefull .

Thanks TF.. And good that you see it that way.

I would really appreciate if someone with an account at ancestry could post the rest of the letters to editor from Bujok.
I think these letters are the strangest thing that have surfaced lately. The timing, the history of the person involved and the context of the letters.
So can someone please post the remaining letters? Or at least give a summary of the content?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin


Posts : 6416
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 45
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Azazel wrote:
Theforeigner wrote:

Thanks for reposting those letters over from Zodiackiller.com, I was going to do it myself due to Morf asked me to, but have not had time.

And to everyone: please always feel free to copy/past whatever posts/issue/subject I have posted at any other forum if you find it usefull .

Thanks TF.. And good that you see it that way.

I would really appreciate if someone with an account at ancestry could post the rest of the letters to editor from Bujok.
I think these letters are the strangest thing that have surfaced lately. The timing, the history of the person involved and the context of the letters.
So can someone please post the remaining letters? Or at least give a summary of the content?

I will be happy to do this, but will not be able to until this weekend most likely, unless someone can do it in between.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief


Posts : 2920
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : Lake Tahoe

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Here is a link to a story written about the Deer Lodge Riots in 1959--sorry I didn't post it sooner!

http://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t826-deer-lodge-riots
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief


Posts : 423
Join date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Methinks the Bujok man doth protest too much...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Could Bujok be our man?   Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Quagmire wrote:
Methinks the Bujok man doth protest too much...


The Montana archives has records and pictures of prisoners from Deer Lodge. I have to see this Bujok! When I find it I will post...
Back to top Go down
Jem
Lieuntenant


Posts : 275
Join date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:59 am

Interesting, this letter from Bujok. He describes the killer as "... nothing more than an insect because I don't think an animal could commit such a vile act".

Didn't Zodiac quote something from the Mikado about social pests (pest = insect?). Also, his pal's initials are EWE (female sheep = animal).

Anyone know if Bujok is pronounced BOO-jok? One of Zodiac's favorite words.

Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief


Posts : 2920
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : Lake Tahoe

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Jem wrote:
Didn't Zodiac quote something from the Mikado about social pests (pest = insect?).

Nope...no quote like that in there Jem. But, I too noticed the "animals" comment.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief


Posts : 423
Join date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Jem wrote:
Anyone know if Bujok is pronounced BOO-jok?

It's an Eastern European name (either Polish or Czech) and I think it should be pronounced boo-yok. Many names get changed over time though, often to make them easier to pronounce for locals in the family's new area so it wouldn't surprise me if he pronounced it something like boo-joke - that would make the Halloween card a very interesting clue indeed...
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief


Posts : 880
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 61
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Kevin B wrote:
Quagmire wrote:
Methinks the Bujok man doth protest too much...


The Montana archives has records and pictures of prisoners from Deer Lodge. I have to see this Bujok! When I find it I will post...

That would be really great Kevin if you could get hold of a photo !
I´v tried, no luck .
Back to top Go down
Jem
Lieuntenant


Posts : 275
Join date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 am

Yeah, it wasn't Zodiac, it was EAR/ONS. He signed a letter:

Your East Area Rapist
And deserving pest
Back to top Go down
Luke68
Lieuntenant


Posts : 276
Join date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:13 am

Jem wrote:


Didn't Zodiac quote something from the Mikado about social pests


You were right originally Jem - good memory! Zodiac quoted thus from Groucho's version of the Mikado:

There is the pest-
ulentual nucences who whrite
for autographs...

The above is transcribed as it appears in the letter, including spelling mistakes and the hyphenation.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief


Posts : 2920
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : Lake Tahoe

PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Luke68 wrote:
Jem wrote:


Didn't Zodiac quote something from the Mikado about social pests


You were right originally Jem - good memory! Zodiac quoted thus from Groucho's version of the Mikado:

There is the pest-
ulentual nucences who whrite
for autographs...

The above is transcribed as it appears in the letter, including spelling mistakes and the hyphenation.

In my previous posts I was talking along the lines of Jem's "pest=insects", not a pest as in being bothered. Pestulentual? I guess. Is it even a word? lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:02 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
Luke68 wrote:
Jem wrote:


Didn't Zodiac quote something from the Mikado about social pests


You were right originally Jem - good memory! Zodiac quoted thus from Groucho's version of the Mikado:

There is the pest-
ulentual nucences who whrite
for autographs...

The above is transcribed as it appears in the letter, including spelling mistakes and the hyphenation.

In my previous posts I was talking along the lines of Jem's "pest=insects", not a pest as in being bothered. Pestulentual? I guess. Is it even a word? lol

No, it's not a word. But "pestilential" is. It means "dangerous or troublesome; harmful or annoying," but does not necessarily have anything to do with insects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok   Today at 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down
 
The "Deer Lodge Gang" Edwards/Dryman/Bujok
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Gang of Berlin [GoB] - With new Forum !
» Question Regaurding Ski Lodge
» The Betrayer gang (IC)
» Re Brutal gang bang on hvh luastoned ! :)
» American Deer Pack

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: