Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion

Go down 
+2
morf13
Zamantha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 pm

From what I understand NIN found this possible Z like letter. Ck it out, post your thoughts.
It is the non -deleted second letter on the first page
http://iamaphoney.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Zamantha wrote:
From what I understand NIN found this possible Z like letter. Ck it out, post your thoughts.

A while back (may have been even on ZodiacZee), Bentley posted a letter from one of the Manson Family girls (forget which one), and the writing looked alot like some of the suspected Z writing.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:40 am

Definately similarities at first glance. And you have the 3-parts.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:28 am

I see this writing as a match for the 1978 KHJ_TV Los Angeles letter. That writing in itself is similar to Z but seems a lot more angular than Z's usual scrawl and seems to be worded in a different style (mentioning specific people's names, using the n word, etc).

My gut reaction has always been that the Manson family (not IMO Z) sent the 1978 letter to get in on the act and create confusion for LE and the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,A,G,C,G,T,H on the envelope smacks of Manson. The Manson-linked letter posted on this thread just further confirms my suspicions. Wonder if they could be compared using DNA testing?
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:37 pm

The 'Star' letter has many Z-like similarties.I have gone through it carefully including spacing between words,letters and proportionate heightsof upper/lower case letters,etc.,etc.
I wish I had copies of the previous page/s!That was the last page with the peace symbol.Z wrote the peace symbol at least once.FYI

Good or Fromme were capable of writing any kind of letter,and either deliver or have it postmarked anywhere as they wanted to do with threatening letters they composed asking a young man to go to SF to get an SF postmark on the letters which were to be sent out all over the US.The two girls Fromme and Good were living in Sac at the time.They wanted to divert attention from they were living as to the SF postmark.Shows how they thought.

It wasn't like the old days as the young man told the police what they were trying to get him to do.
We picture in my book an envelope sent to Satanist Anton LaVey in S.F.from CM sent by a female member.It is postmarked Dec.71.
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Zamantha wrote:

Searching through the Iamaphoney website, one comes to this fascinating theory about Paul is Dead (I remember it from 1968, but it lives on!). Check this out: http://digilander.libero.it/jamespaul/fc1.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Rand that was hilarious. Faul and Paul, nothing to do with a bit of plastic surgery and Linda's veggie dinners to lose a bit of fat lol. Tell you something he's mastered that Scouse accent to a Tee, I can do Scouse for a while and then lapse into Welsh ending up sounding like some Mad Irish person. Faul I applaud you for your deception all these years. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rand
Chief
rand

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:12 pm

It's hilarious!!! Laughing FAUL Laughing How can so many people believe such utter nonsense? There's even a movie: PAUL REALLY IS DEAD, in which the director claims to have gotten secret cassette tapes from George Harrison that explain the whole story of Paul's death. Laughing Laughing Check out the website: www.paulreallyisdead.com
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:46 am

Lol - perhaps the producer was D Perez? Was this the sequel to "JFK was my dad" and "Zodiac was my stepdad"?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion   Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Unconfirmed Zodiac Letters & Mailings General Discussion-
Jump to: