Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?

Go down 
+7
Quicktrader
crackproof
AK Wilks
rand
bruce3
Theforeigner
morf13
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
patinky
Captain
patinky

Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:33 pm

bruce3 wrote:
For the record only- I was the first to post on Frislie. Researched this case extensively.

My guy was in the area or CA from TN in '63.His friend said he went up.down the state.FYI Then he went back.Then came back to live '64.

BBM. Are you saying you have a POI who came from Tennessee to California then returned to Tennessee then came back to California permanently in 1964? TIA
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down
patinky
Captain
patinky

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:00 pm

bruce3 wrote:
P,
www.thezodiacmansonconnection.com

Do you mean Charles Manson? He was from Kentucky and spent time across the river in Ohio.
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:40 pm

P,
Bruce McGregor Davis. DOB 10/5/42 Monroe ,LA.
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
patinky
Captain
patinky

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Thanks Bruce. I tried to find a "search" engine on the Manson-Z site and look for Tennessee but that didn't work. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bruce3
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:51 am

http://www.thezodiacmansonconnection.com/davis.html

The direct link to Bruce Davis's page which has the info you seek. But you should explore the whole site, lots of good stuff. Oh, and Howard is the autopsy king, he has a few on his site, they are very informative about the actual injuries each victim received.
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
patinky
Captain
patinky

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:30 am

Thanks to you both for the link. I spent some time there last night and saved a link. Lots of information there!

A Zodiac POI from Tennessee could explain all the strange phrasing and colloquialisms used by Z. I know AK and maybe some others think the "around in the snow" phrase is odd but they don't seem so strange to me.

I think I see Morf over in the corner around in the snow with the Off Topic stick. Wink

Edited to add: boy, those Davis photos at the above link look a lot like the Z composite with the heavy dark hair and broad face. If you ever watch Duck Dynasty then you will have a good idea how they sound in my corner of the world. That language and dialect is found throughout Middle Tennessee, upper East Louisiana, the Cumberland Basin and Roane County. Sleep
Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Around in the snow does not strike me as a odd phrase. Well unless you are from Hawaii maybe.
Back to top Go down
patinky
Captain
patinky

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:13 pm

StitchMallone wrote:
Around in the snow does not strike me as a odd phrase. Well unless you are from Hawaii maybe.

I think AK and some others aren't used to hearing it. Double prepositions aren't good grammar. And I nearly fell over when I saw Smithy use "boughten." We say that here too.

Here comes Morf and his paddle again. Very Happy Maybe we need a speech/dialect/colloquillism topic for analyzing Z's writing patterns?

Back to top Go down
StitchMallone
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:17 pm

patinky wrote:
StitchMallone wrote:

I think AK and some others aren't used to hearing it. Double prepositions aren't good grammar. And I nearly fell over when I saw Smithy use "boughten." We say that here too.

Here comes Morf and his paddle again. Very Happy Maybe we need a speech/dialect/colloquillism topic for analyzing Z's writing patterns?

Haha and it's a rather common saying here.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:45 pm

'around in the snow' 'rather messy' ' contrary to what police say' and 30 others its the TOTALITY guys Smile . Happy to discuss and debate further on words and phrases thread in TK section.
Back to top Go down
smithy
Chief
smithy

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:27 am

Quote :
.... And I nearly fell over when I saw Smithy use "boughten." We say that here too..
I did huh?
I was undoubtedly trying to be a smarty-pants, quoting Zodiac's explanation in the November 9th 1969 letter, "my killing tools have been boughten through the mail order outfits before the ban went into efect". It's not a spelling or grammatical mistake I usually make, saying "boughten". (Although I make many!)
In my part of the world we're all ignorant hill-billies and farmers, and I fit right in. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?   Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lancaster CA...more Zodiac activity in Southern CA?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2