Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kathy Bilek

Go down 
+3
Seagull
Ricardo
Zamantha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:36 am

Kathy Bilek 04131911

Can we dig up any more info on Kathy Bilek? 1971 Crime Victim.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
Sergeant
Ricardo

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:15 am

Karl Francis Werner was convicted for the murder of Katherine Bilek (and Debra Gaye Furlong and Kathie Reyne Snoozy).
Back to top Go down
http://www.mk-zodiac.com
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:33 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Damn, its frustrating that Werner pled guilty to these killing, and it does seem as if he did them...though there are many cases of mentally ill people pleading guilty to crimes they didn't do, and no real hard evidence.

If this murder of Bilek was reported on APRIL 13, 1971, probably happened a day or two before (?) it would be interesting (if not for the Werner conviction) in light of a document I have requested a card with pictures on it (like the "Pines" card thought to refer to Donna Lass) about which we only know it says:

July 13, 1971

Letters pasted on picture

"NEAR MONTICELLO SHOUGHT VICTIMS 21...IN THE WOODS DIES APRIL"

I don't know if there is a "Monticello" near where Bilek was killed, or a "little mountain" (translation from Italian), but it does appear she died in the WOODS and it was in APRIL, and this card was sent 3 months to the day after the newspaper article. Could Zodiac have been falsely claiming the Bilek murder? Or even correctly claiming it?

Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Kathy Bilek was last seen on April 11th, her father found her dead on the 12th so the report in the paper on the 13th is right in line with all that. IMO
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Karl Francis Werner age 58 is still in the California prison system. He entered the system Sept. 28, 1971 and is currently housed at the California Medical Facility in Vacaville. He could be there for either mental or physical issues. I do not know how long he has been at that particular facility.

Karl Francis Werner
Inmate # B37060
Po Box 2000
Vacaville, CA 9568-2000
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:22 pm

If anyone has any ideas on who the "WOODS...APRIL" card from Zodiac might be refering to, or if you just want to know more about it, I have a thread here:

https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t469-in-the-woods-dies-april-possible-zodiac-card-july-13-1971

My FOIA appeal for this card is pending.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Seagull wrote:
Karl Francis Werner age 58 is still in the California prison system. He entered the system Sept. 28, 1971 and is currently housed at the California Medical Facility in Vacaville. He could be there for either mental or physical issues. I do not know how long he has been at that particular facility.

Karl Francis Werner
Inmate # B37060
Po Box 2000
Vacaville, CA 9568-2000

Maybe we should write him and ask if he still claims to be guilty!
Back to top Go down

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:30 pm

[quote="AK Wilks"]Damn, its frustrating that Werner pled guilty to these killing, and it does seem as if he did them...though there are many cases of mentally ill people pleading guilty to crimes they didn't do, and no real hard evidence.

If this murder of Bilek was reported on APRIL 13, 1971, probably happened a day or two before (?) it would be interesting (if not for the Werner conviction) in light of a document I have requested a card with pictures on it (like the "Pines" card thought to refer to Donna Lass) about which we only know it says:

July 13, 1971

I don't know if there is a "Monticello" near where Bilek was killed, or a "little mountain" (translation from Italian), but it does appear she died in the WOODS and it was in APRIL, and this card was sent 3 months to the day after the newspaper article. Could Zodiac have been falsely claiming the Bilek murder? Or even correctly claiming it?

Last edited by lovethecar on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:58 pm

Seagull wrote:
Kathy Bilek was last seen on April 11th, her father found her dead on the 12th so the report in the paper on the 13th is right in line with all that. IMO

Last edited by lovethecar on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error - new)
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:26 pm

lovethecar wrote:
Seagull wrote:

Again wondering if this was on a FRIDAY the 13th if it was pre-meditated to make sure that was a bad day for this family.

Trying to think of clues in "Montiicello" makes me wonder if "cello" (musical instrument) could be one. Re. woods, thinking of "woodwind instruments (music)" or the many areas of woods around Indiana where April Tinsley lived. There are several state parks in Indiana, many farms and wooded areas. This pedophile who spoke of "Superfudge" and his Halloween card, brings the "Legend of Sleepy Hollow" to mind as well as the "Pied Piper" and others.

Where did you read the term SUPERFUDGE????? And why did you use it here? Please let me know, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:20 pm

AK Wilks wrote:
Damn, its frustrating that Werner pled guilty to these killing, and it does seem as if he did them...though there are many cases of mentally ill people pleading guilty to crimes they didn't do, and no real hard evidence.

July 13, 1971

AK Re: your last paragraph of this post

There is a Berryessa District in San Jose. It is diagonally across San Jose from Villa Montalvo where Kathy Bilek was killed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berryessa,_San_Jose,_California

As you know Monticello is the name of the town that was flooded to create Lake Berryessa in Napa County. That's the best I can do with any sort of a connection between the San Jose area and Monticello.
Back to top Go down

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:53 pm

[quote="morf13"][quote="lovethecar"]
Seagull wrote:

Last edited by lovethecar on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error - new)
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:24 pm

I think the Miller case is the ONLY case in which someone said SUPERFUDGE WORKS WELL. If the Tinsley case writer wrote that too, please post the link to it.
Back to top Go down
tracers
Chief
tracers

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 am

Quote :

lovethecar
Police Officer

Subject: Re: Kathy Bilek Today at 2:53 pm
Quote :

morf13 wrote:
lovethecar wrote:
Seagull wrote:

Again wondering if this was on a FRIDAY the 13th if it was pre-meditated to make sure that was a bad day for this family.

Trying to think of clues in "Montiicello" makes me wonder if "cello" (musical instrument) could be one. Re. woods, thinking of "woodwind instruments (music)" or the many areas of woods around Indiana where April Tinsley lived. There are several state parks in Indiana, many farms and wooded areas. This pedophile who spoke of "Superfudge" and his Halloween card, brings the "Legend of Sleepy Hollow" to mind as well as the "Pied Piper" and others.

Where did you read the term SUPERFUDGE????? And why did you use it here? Please let me know, thanks.

I'm sorry for any mixup on these cases as I'm new and astounded that there are so many. When clicking on a link, I've probably posted some comments in the wrong section.

Yesterday I was reading about all possible crimes out of Calif. that could possibly be related to Z. I think the poster "otrabrit" was commenting about a child victim named April Tinsley from Fort Wayne, Indiana. I then Googled that name and read about it. The killer left notes and the printing was much like Zodiac's with misspelled words. He said "superfudge works well". I jotted that down thinking it was probably one of the clues he loves so dearly and saw that it was a child's book written around 1980. Check it out. I just saw it has another meaning related to science a short while ago when I clicked on a link to denniskaufman.websitetoolbox.com.

The poster "otrabrit" said April's case was especially concerning as she/he used to work near there. That is why I made the connection in my mind to the book and the card or letter that ? wrote about 'into the woods dies April.' Just trying to think of possible meanings this madman would write! I try to make notes and this poster's location is Northamton, UK and formerly Kansas City, MO.

I remember there was a picture of a bed with a paisley bedspread and information to the public telling them where to call if they had any information. So, I thought maybe the creep was using this children's book along with others to lure this child as well as others he may have murdered. If it is Z, he is changing his mo to suit the age of his targeted victim(s), which he said he would. IMO, Z could very well be an arsonist as well as a serial killer. (thinking of the "by fire" on the Paradise card/letter.)

On denniskaufman's link, there was a discussion relating to Tim Miller and his daughter, Laura. I wanted to find out about it but it was devoted to the suspect Jack Tarrance and others with expertise in atomic research. The information there was very technical and relating the clues to that area which of course had nothing to do with this child's murder as far as I could see, anyway. There is where they explained "superfudge" as realting to science and there were other mathematical explanations for the clues.

It sounded like the writer was convinced that Jack Tarrance was guilty. I think in the letter there, the writer was again begging to be stopped and something about cereal which I took to mean "serial" as in killer. A pedophile would use things like toys, books, food to entice children. However, at this link, most of the words evidently have scientific meaning relating to mathematics and chemistry and the elemental chart of chemicals.

Hope this answers your question.

I have never ever heard that the phrase "superfudge works well" was in any of the Tinsley communications.

See here:

http://www.fwpd.org/april/press.htm

Let's all be sure to double check before posting and make sure you are posting accurate information. I pent a lot of time looking through many links on the Tinsley case, trying to find that alleged "superfudge works well" phrase.

I also don't recall the Tinsley "writer" mentioning a Halloween card, but perhaps I missed that in my search. DID the taunting writer mention a Halloween card?
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:09 pm

See this thread for an article in "True Detective" about the Snoozy/Furlong/Bilek murders. Tells the whole story! Thanks to Tracers!

https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t255p15-deborah-gay-furlong-and-kathy-snoozy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kathy Bilek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kathy Bilek   Kathy Bilek Empty

Back to top Go down

Kathy Bilek
Page 1 of 1