Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murder of Yvonne Fruit

Go down 
+2
Seagull
AK Wilks
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

Murder of Yvonne Fruit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Yvonne Fruit   Murder of Yvonne Fruit - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 pm

caresut wrote:
rand wrote:
caresut wrote:
rand wrote:
I must be missing something here. How could the murderer of MM be Z? The suspect was described as 25 to 30 years old. So if it was Z, that would mean that Z was roughly 13 years old when he killed Stine, Shepard, and Ferrin.

Thanks for doing the math. What were we thinking?

What WERE you thinking?

We were researching a murder victim that Goldcatcher thinks is related to the Z murders.
AK also saw the dates as a possible connection.
I thought AK explained it pretty well in the first post on this thread.
There are many possible victims that are more than likely not connected
to the Zodiac. Still doesn't hurt to look into them some, imo.

Z seems to been have connected to all kinds of crimes, but not just by us in the amateur Zodiac community, but also by the police and newspapers. Remember the little girl who was apparently killed by animals or wild dogs, but was originally reported as a possible Z victim.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: victims   Murder of Yvonne Fruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:11 pm

We seem to be going all over the place with the Zodiac's age .
Unless the z is dead , in jail for something else, or locked in a mental hospital ,he is still killing.
Killers like Z don't stop or burn out. Is it because he hasn't announced to everyone who he has killed ?
There are people in Pittsburg Ca., who believe a man pretending to be ,or who could be the Z ,could be the killer of many young women in the early 90's, in the Pittsburg /Antioch area.

Could this be a clew to his age ,"Me 37" ,and not a body count ? Then his age at the time of the 1-29-74 letter , would be 37 yrs old, birth yr 1937.
In 1969 Z would have been 32 yrs old, that would be about what was believed to be his age at that time. In 1992 he would have been 55 yrs old, when all of those girls here in Pittsburg Calif.were killed.

My poi who has been ID"d by a girl he "tried to kill", looked to be about that age in the picture I took of him in 1990.
We may not be able to prove my killer is the Zodiac, but I would love to see anyone at all, who can prove that he isn't.
Why not start with eliminating each suspect one by one ? Instead of going in circles like everyone else has done for over 40 yrs ?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Murder of Yvonne Fruit   Murder of Yvonne Fruit - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:44 pm

sandy betts wrote:
We seem to be going all over the place with the Zodiac's age .
Unless the z is dead , in jail for something else, or locked in a mental hospital ,he is still killing.
Killers like Z don't stop or burn out. Is it because he hasn't announced to everyone who he has killed ?
There are people in Pittsburg Ca., who believe a man pretending to be ,or who could be the Z ,could be the killer of many young women in the early 90's, in the Pittsburg /Antioch area.

Could this be a clew to his age ,"Me 37" ,and not a body count ? Then his age at the time of the 1-29-74 letter , would be 37 yrs old, birth yr 1937.
In 1969 Z would have been 32 yrs old, that would be about what was believed to be his age at that time. In 1992 he would have been 55 yrs old, when all of those girls here in Pittsburg Calif.were killed.

My poi who has been ID"d by a girl he "tried to kill", looked to be about that age in the picture I took of him in 1990.
We may not be able to prove my killer is the Zodiac, but I would love to see anyone at all, who can prove that he isn't.
Why not start with eliminating each suspect one by one ? Instead of going in circles like everyone else has done for over 40 yrs ?

Sandy, I admire your dedication and energy to the Z case. I personally dont think any of us here will actually solve the case, at least not without access to evidence. The police have the needed prints, DNA, and writing experts...we have none of that. I think we do have some great minds here, and we as a team dig up lots of great info and suspects. But we (as individuals) would have to build a strong circumstantial case against a POI before we present it to police. The good news is, there are police that will work with us amateur Zodiac researchers, and they WILL look at suspects. I know this from personal experience. Case in point:

Two years ago, I had a suspect that had the last name HAUTZ. He had a sister in law named PATRICIA HAUTZ in another state outside CA. He looked alot like Zodiac. He was a pilot, aircraft mechanic, and parachute rigger (Berryessa Wingwalker clues). He was in the military, and had received a marksman badge for pistol shooting...he looked liek a great suspect on paper. Two glaring issues stood out though. First, I could only place him in the Los Angeles area, NOT vallejo. Also, his writing in my opinion, didnt look much like Zodiac's. But I found a Detective who was swayed enough to look at him for me. After several weeks he called me, and said that he had been able to rule this guy out as Zodiac, although he was not allowed to say thru what means he did. I was discouraged, but still had this guy on my back burner as a suspect. Just recently, Butterfield presented evidence that the real PATRICIA HAUTZ, in all likelihood, DID write the Patricia Hautz letter in the Bates case. I followed up and verified it myself. I believe he is right, that the writing on the envelope to the Riverside Press WAS written by Ms Hautz, and had ZERO connection to my POI. I had found this POI based on the Hautz letter....but as facts would show, I WAS WRONG! This man is now off my radar as a Zodiac suspect.

The point is, do not give up, and keep looking, and find as much compelling info to present to polcie on your suspect, and maybe like me, they will take a look at them. Maybe they will rule him out, or maybe they will confirm he is Z.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder of Yvonne Fruit   Murder of Yvonne Fruit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Murder of Yvonne Fruit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Possible Zodiac Victims General Discussion :: All Other Possible Zodiac Victims-
Jump to: