Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zodiac Message in a bottle??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

Zodiac Message in a bottle?? Empty
PostSubject: Zodiac Message in a bottle??   Zodiac Message in a bottle?? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:55 am

I thought I posted this here before but I cant find it, mainly because of the non-working search box we have here Mad

Gonna try to get more info under the FOIA for this letter:
Zodiac Message in a bottle?? Zodiac10

Here is the problem, I cant remember the date of this article. Does anyone recall when it was from? The year it was found? If the police thought it could be real, they may have sent it to the FBI lab, so a FOIA request may be beneficial. However, having the exact year would really make it more likely to get positive results. I would really love to see this letter.

Last edited by morf13 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Message in a bottle??   Zodiac Message in a bottle?? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:02 am

Got It!
The Modesto Bee
Friday, May 11, 1973

It says that the letter was dated Feb 2, so I wonder if it was from Feb 2, 1973, 3 months earlier, or if it was floating around for years??
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Message in a bottle??   Zodiac Message in a bottle?? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:03 pm

This is one of the questioned documents that I requested fron the FBI, and they declined to release it to me.
Back to top Go down
Clovis
Sergeant
Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Message in a bottle??   Zodiac Message in a bottle?? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:14 pm

morf13 wrote:
Got It!
The Modesto Bee
Friday, May 11, 1973

It says that the letter was dated Feb 2, so I wonder if it was from Feb 2, 1973, 3 months earlier, or if it was floating around for years??

Given that the Paris Peace Accords were signed near the end of Jan. '73, effectively ending the war, I think it had only been in the water since February.

Last edited by Clovis on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarity)
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Message in a bottle??   Zodiac Message in a bottle?? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Clovis wrote:
morf13 wrote:
Got It!
The Modesto Bee
Friday, May 11, 1973

Given that the Paris Peace Accords were signed near the end of Jan. '73, effectively ending the war, I think it had only been in the water since February.

I am curious, if this note was an obvious fake, or not important, why wouldnt they release it to me? They previously released documents to me, and also declined to do so on a couple others. I wonder how they decide which ones are okay to be released?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Message in a bottle??   Zodiac Message in a bottle?? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Perhaps they don't have it Morf. I'll bet they kept it for a while, considered it a hoax and then either dumped it or someone took it home with them. LE seem to have the old clepto about them as regards this case and the chain of evidence. On the other hand if they do have it, it just makes me all the more interested in it. Curious indeed.
Back to top Go down
zodio
Lieuntenant
zodio

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Message in a bottle??   Zodiac Message in a bottle?? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Paradise Point is interesting.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Message in a bottle??   Zodiac Message in a bottle?? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:59 pm

zodio wrote:
Paradise Point is interesting.
It's a place up on the CA Delta. I've been there by boat. I will try to make a point of going up there this summer to see IF I can find some old timers to ask questions.
It's on 8095 Rio Blanco Road, Stockton, CA 95219.... Zodiac Message in a bottle?? Paradi10
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Message in a bottle??   Zodiac Message in a bottle?? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:18 am

Solar Pons wrote:
Perhaps they don't have it Morf. I'll bet they kept it for a while, considered it a hoax and then either dumped it or someone took it home with them. LE seem to have the old clepto about them as regards this case and the chain of evidence. On the other hand if they do have it, it just makes me all the more interested in it. Curious indeed.

SOLARPONS....WHERE ARE YOU????????????? Hello.....

Solar,I think it was you that had an interest in the date of FEBRUARY 2.....If so, I have something of interest perhaps. If you are here, please chime in
Back to top Go down
onewhoknows
Chief
onewhoknows

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Message in a bottle??   Zodiac Message in a bottle?? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:39 am

Oh my God, how much have they kept from the Public? You go Morf.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Message in a bottle??   Zodiac Message in a bottle?? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:49 pm

morf13 wrote:
Solar Pons wrote:

SOLARPONS....WHERE ARE YOU????????????? Hello.....

Solar,I think it was you that had an interest in the date of FEBRUARY 2.....If so, I have something of interest perhaps. If you are here, please chime in

Morf,
FYI, I received a nice email from Solar Pons just this week. It's been a difficult year for her, losing her dad. She misses all of us but she needed a mini Z break to just have some quiet time. I'm hoping she will be returning soon! I told her that her Z energy is missed. I'm happy to pass anything you wish on to her. Was trying to talk her into coming to this side of the Pond, and yikes...hanging out with Sandy & myself. Smile

Zam*
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Message in a bottle??   Zodiac Message in a bottle?? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:02 am

Good to hear that she is okay. I tried to send her an email, but her old email was bad. Hope she feels up to coming back here soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zodio
Lieuntenant
zodio

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Message in a bottle??   Zodiac Message in a bottle?? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:29 am

Hope she's doing well. Feb.2 is Ground Hog Day. Maybe nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Message in a bottle??   Zodiac Message in a bottle?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Zodiac Message in a bottle??
Page 1 of 1