Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD Empty
PostSubject: TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD   TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:08 pm

I found this POI quite by accident while researching some stuff in Alameda County.
I wanted to get some opinions on him as a suspect, both pro & con.

TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD Fbi-2710

His weight is close to 200 lbs, and he seems to have the same widows peak hairline as Z, not to mention a leg condition that may have made him walk weird.

Taylor Morris Teaford
Age Enhanced Photo
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: 06/18/35
Teaford may also go by the name of "Melvin Teaford"
Crime Location: Oakland, Calif.
Reporting Agency: Oakland Police Department

Details: The Oakland Police Department is seeking fugitive Taylor Morris Teaford on a warrant charging him with the 1969 murder of a woman at the St. Louis Hotel in Oakland.

Detectives report that Teaford allegedly entered the hotel, which was located at the site of the North Alameda County Jail. While in room #15, he allegedly beat her beyond recognition and then strangled her to death with an article of her own clothing. In 1967, Teaford was accused of murdering his own grandmother, wounding his sister and shooting at a Madera County Deputy Sheriff during his escape.

Last Known Address: PO BOX 48 NORTH FORK, 93643
County: Madera California 93643
Date of Birth: 06-18-1935
Sex: MALE
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 170-185 LBS
Eye Color: BROWN
Hair Color: BLACK
Ethnicity: AMERICAN INDIAN
CRIPPLED RIGHT LEG
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD   TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Some articles on this guy...plenty of gunplay on his part.
TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD Teasfo10
TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD Teasfo11
TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD Teasfo12
TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD Teasfo13

Articles seem to point out that he is muscular, close to 200 lbs, and close to 6 ft tall. Also that he is american indian..not sure if that could pass as "welsh" at night, as described by Fouke?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD   TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Pro's
He seems to fit the physical description of the Zodiac killer
its in Cali also

Con's
Zodiac Killer never strangled or beat his victims, except possibly in the Riverside murder.
Native American and fouke said "welsh"

Distinguishing Characteristics: Medium-length, dark brown hair; blue eyes. Needle marks on arms. says http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/333ufca.html
was he a druggy? it says he sniffed glue in the news article, but needle marks would mean he was more into drugs other than glue.
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD   TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Just aquick opinion, this guy seems way to ill tempered to be Zodiac, Zodiac IMO was a VERY controled person.

And Morf I´m sorry to say but, AGAIN, you post about a case without adding date/year information scratch
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD   TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Sorry Foreigner...i forgot to post dates of paper( i was in a rush)

I dont really plan to dive into this guy as a suspect since I already have my own POI, but I thought some of these things were interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD   TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD Empty

Back to top Go down

TAYLOR MORRIS TEAFORD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: