Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect

Go down 
+3
Quagmire
morf13
bentley
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
morf13
Admin
morf13

Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect   Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Sorry Foriegner, I have a ton of stuff, and its not as organized as it should be, including dates, etc pale

I am trying to get a little more organized now, and will try to put some dates on future stuff.

In thus particular case, Bentley would have all the whos, whats, whens,and whys.
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect   Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:33 pm

morf13 wrote:
Sorry Foriegner, I have a ton of stuff, and its not as organized as it should be, including dates, etc pale

I am trying to get a little more organized now, and will try to put some dates on future stuff.

In thus particular case, Bentley would have all the whos, whats, whens,and whys.

Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
bentley

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect   Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Bullitt posted links to all 36 pages of the Napa Sentinel articles here:

http://www.zodiackillerfacts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=208
Back to top Go down
Luke68
Lieuntenant
Luke68

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect   Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Quagmire wrote:
My thoughts exactly when I saw the videos! It does prove that someone can write in two completely different styles with apparent ease though.

By the way, am I the only person who thinks the handwriting in the Dana letter posted above looks eerily similar to the handwriting on the Z "LA Times" letter?

No, you aren't. I thought exactly the same thing!
Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief
Seagull

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect   Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Since Luke bumped this thread, I went back and read it. If I understood correctly Bentley said the suspect was Robert Hunter Sr. Actually the suspect was Robert Hunter Jr. RH Jr. worked for Crocker Bank and lived on Washington St. in San Francisco. He later, while maintaining his SF residence bought property in Kenwood, Sonoma County. That property is where his winery is now.

http://www.roberthunterwinery.com/RHW/Welcome.html

His son Robert Hunter III pretty much runs it.

Here is a document for his Sonoma county property which shows his Washington St address in San Francisco, also his signature.

Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect - Page 2 Roberthunterjr001

Robert Hunter Jr. was also accused of committing some or maybe all of the Santa Rosa Hitchhiker murders in Harry Martin's articles. Supposedly the purchase of the Sonoma County property was what put him in Sonoma County at the time of the murders. In reality Hunter did not purchase his property until September 18, 1972 when there had already been four victims. Also it is stated in Harry Martin's articles that Hunter had access to Franz Valley Road because he was on the Board of Directors for the California Academy of Sciences which owned Pepperwood Ranch located less nthan a mile from where the Franz Valley Road victims were found.

Pepperwood Ranch at the time of the the murders was owned by Kenneth Bechtel, yes THAT Bechtel family. Upon Kenneth Bechtel's death in 1979, seven years after the first murders, Pepperwood Ranch was transfered to Belvedere Scientific Fund who in turn donated it to the California Academy of Sciences as per Kenneth Bechtel's wishes. I do have copies for the legal docs on this, if you want me to post, I will.

So you see much of what Harry Martin claims regarding Robert E Hunter Jr. is just flat out wrong and the proof can be shown with legal documents.

Now, to further complicate things, there was a Robert E Hunter associated with the Franz Valley Road property where the three murdered girls were found! I kind of doubt that Harry Martin even knew this as it's pretty stealth information and the connection did not occur until after the murders.

The other Robert E Hunter was an attorney in San Francisco who represented the adult grandchildren of the woman who owned and lived at the property during the time of the murders. He was hired by them after the death of their grandmother in 1978.

Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect - Page 2 Roberthunteratty001

Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect - Page 2 Roberthunteratty002

Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Hunter   Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:56 pm

I read only a few of the paragraphs, and saw so many mistakes I didn't read any further.
All I can say is liar- liar- pants on fire , Harry Martin !
Hunter shows that he lived at that address in the 70's, he did not live there Oct 11th 1969. Ed N and I proved it by looking up who exactly did live there at that time .

Poor Harry didn't even know when Donna Lass went missing ? Geez people please don't hang on every word that Harry has printed, just because he writes for a news paper ? He mentioned that Darlene knew Paul Stine ? That information came from her sister, who was desperately trying to connect all of the victims to Darlene. It was said that Paul Stine use to give Darlene rides in his cab around S.F.
Paul Stine was not a Cab driver until after Darlene had died. Hunter Sr. was married living in Santa Barbara, Jr worked for a bank, Crocker I think ? At the time of Stine's murder Hunter Jr. and his wife Silvia lived on Lyon's street, not Washington.

I could go on, but I don't have a lot of time to waste. What I have shown you this far, should be enough for you to question everything else Harry has wrtten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect   Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Robert Hunter - Harry Martin's suspect
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2