Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino

Go down 
+22
Jem
StitchMallone
Luke68
katana9q
Ricardo
Seagull
sandy betts
tracers
tahoe27
Nin
calman
bayarea60s
Quagmire
Azazel
entropy
Zamantha
Nachtsider
AK Wilks
rand
morf13
bentley
Theforeigner
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:48 pm

He didn't accuse her of anything; he asked her if she wrote the letter, and if so, what were the circumstances surrounding her choice to do so...very different than basically saying..."Hey Mr. CrazyPants, we think you might be the Zodiac, so could you tell us why you are not, or, if you are, we'll take that information too..."
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Zabagliona wrote:
He didn't accuse her of anything; he asked her if she wrote the letter, and if so, what were the circumstances surrounding her choice to do so...very different than basically saying..."Hey Mr. CrazyPants, we think you might be the Zodiac, so could you tell us why you are not, or, if you are, we'll take that information too..."

Did the sample letter i wrote accuse ZODE of anything???? Quite the opposite. The purpose was to CLEAR his name from Z conversations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:55 pm

...You are free to do what you wish...

"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 Woman_banging_her_head_on_desk

Last edited by Zabagliona on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:57 pm

There are plenty of sites out there that have had undisguised pics & info of KANE, GAIKOWSKI, ALA, MARSHALL, etc, etc, plastered all over the net for years. Has anyone of these guys ever sued anyone? If he wrote back and said "Dont contact me again", i would respect his wishes.

Again...I dont plan on writing to him, and I am not suggesting anyone else does, merely discussing a non-confrontational way of reaching out to him. As I said, I would bet that he already has heard that his name has been brought up in relation to Z.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:01 pm

OK. Time out........ No one's writin' to no one yet.

Just needs thinking thru on how to gather some useful Zode info in a harmless (but fairly quick) way. ....Shouldn't be too difficult.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:02 pm

In the unlikely chance that he IS Z, this would completely blow it :-)
It's better just to keep diggin around an see what we can find and share on the forum, not in person.

But Yes, I know everyone is just thinkin out loud and bouncing ideas off each other. And that is A GOOD
thing to get everyone's perspectives on this sort of thing. Sometimes you change your mind on things when
you ponder other view points. This is the reason for these 'message" forums.

Last edited by Zamantha on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Gaik, ALA and Marshall are dead, and Kane is "incapacitated"...

"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 Woman_banging_her_head_on_desk
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Doing nothing and saying nothing will get you nothing. How long do you wait for LE?

I'm not scared of this man suing me or killing me. I'd be happy to contact him. But I won't....wouldn't want to blow the case! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 pm

I have never suggested to "do nothing".

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Zabagliona wrote:
Gaik, ALA and Marshall are dead, and Kane is "incapacitated"...

Were they dead when the info about them went up online? When documentaries started mentiong their names?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:11 pm

ZAB, we get your point, its a bad idea...so lets move on. Nobody has written to anyone yet. It was only mentioned as a possibility.
Back to top Go down
calman
Inspector
calman

PostSubject: get patricia hautz to talk to him   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:31 pm

maybe that wont work either anyway there is net detective you can get anyones 20 year history online. i figure he is 65 years old now that means he wasnt even 30 years old in 1969. id like to know where he came up with zodiac as a persona. maybe an older influence.
in 64 a pacific high graduate made his way north to the school where ala taught class and told allen of big bad zode like a funny story from school.
who was that person who told allen. where is that person? 1200 kids graduated from pacific high in 64 the largest graduating class in california at that time. but zode said he graduated in 65. so PH was a year ahead of him. so the class of 65 would know him better.
as for contacting him......california has a right to privacy law that no other state has. respect it and stay out of trouble. other than that send the press. a tv news guy send captain kirk that might work but as for us ametuer online slueths.....not a good idea. remember tarbox? remember the fuss over gaikowski? if rjg was alive people would be in court over it i am sure. i made a big mistake when allen attacked me when i was 13. i didnt tell anyone. he threatened to kill me and i was scared, but i should have turned his sick molestor ass in !!!!! excuse my language please............calman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Hi Calman,

I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that all of that happened to you....You cannot fault yourself for being scared of a horrible, psychopathic individual who was attacking you when you were only 13 years old. What we would do as an adult in a similar situation, is not how a child thinks...
Back to top Go down
calman
Inspector
calman

PostSubject: he was a monster   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:42 pm

sometimes i think i got too close to all of this and i need to take a break. i feel by working on this somehow im striking a blow against the monster from vallejo, i can still smell his stench yuk. i believe one day the zodiac case will be closed finally and i will be there with all my online friends shouting a great sigh of relief that it is over finally.. it will take all of us working together to do this......ok the fbi can tag along what the hey.....lol...........ok time for my nap good night
Back to top Go down
tracers
Chief
tracers

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Hi Calman. Just read the other your posts on the other Zode thread you started last night. The first time I recall seeing this Zode mentioned was in the fall of 2008 on Tom's site. Someone who had supposedly gone to highschool with Zode started a thread on the subject. Not sure if the thread is still there, but it was an active topic for a while, with many members asking questions and offering information and ideas. Then the person who had started the thread stopped posting, and even though the thread remained active for a while after that, eventually it petered out.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:14 pm

tracers wrote:
Hi Calman. Just read the other your posts on the other Zode thread you started last night. The first time I recall seeing this Zode mentioned was in the fall of 2008 on Tom's site. Someone who had supposedly gone to highschool with Zode started a thread on the subject. Not sure if the thread is still there, but it was an active topic for a while, with many members asking questions and offering information and ideas. Then the person who had started the thread stopped posting, and even though the thread remained active for a while after that, eventually it petered out.

The original accuser of ZODE was someone that came forward in an anonymous email back in the mid 90's. Foreigner posted the email here some place. I thought that the anon emailer was the same guy that was posting on ZK.com, but someone told me that they didnt think he was the same person.
Back to top Go down
tracers
Chief
tracers

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Yes, I have seen that email, but can't recall to whom it was written. I didn't see it until after the person who started the thread at Tom's started posting about the guy and what made him think the guy could be Zodiac. There has just been so much posted on the various boards over the years, that it is hard to keep it all categorized in my mind. I do know some person started a thread about Zode at Tom's in 2008, but can't recall the poster's name. It was something like Kantana???
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:47 pm

tracers wrote:
Yes, I have seen that email, but can't recall to whom it was written. I didn't see it until after the person who started the thread at Tom's started posting about the guy and what made him think the guy could be Zodiac. There has just been so much posted on the various boards over the years, that it is hard to keep it all categorized in my mind. I do know some person started a thread about Zode at Tom's in 2008, but can't recall the poster's name. It was something like Kantana???

This is were i found the post from back in December 28 1994:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/browse_thread/thread/575cc4b6e04f2f6/8d4f689f0ac4baea?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=big+bad+zode
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
Nachtsider

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:06 pm

As I've pointed out before, the 1994 poster and Katana sound totally different. The former sounds afraid and reluctant, while the latter is confident, forthright and assured. If anything, I'm willing to say the 1994 poster was a woman.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
tracers
Chief
tracers

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Thanks TF and Nacht! I had the name wrong. Should have known Nacht would recall it. The person posted as Katana9Q.

Calman, if you want to view the thread from Tom's here it is:

http://zodiackiller.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2944&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top Go down
calman
Inspector
calman

PostSubject: now its starting to make sense   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:07 pm

after reading the thread that tracers provided it clears up some questions i had. mz has or had a firearm license and the bates had to die letters are signed by what looks just like a mz at the bottom. but zodes recent handwriting is way off in comparison to what we know of as z writing.
zode wrote zodiac on the chalkboard in front of several witnesses and t\he katana thread says some went into the military after high school. and that the group was like a click of misfits. possibly if mz isnt zodiac we may not have to look much farther than another student from that classroom. just a theory but i suggest it because of the handwriting differences. katana knew everyone in that room. also who is this mysterious katana?
another fellow student who witnessed zode say "this is the zodiac speaking" in 1964!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
calman
Inspector
calman

PostSubject: about the katana q9 thread   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:05 pm

the posts by katana were informative concerning zode. do we know who katana is? he claimed to be in LE working for different agencies but said he had a lot of trouble convincingeveryone about zode in 92 and again in 2008. i feel if katana was sure of his poi then he wouldnt stop trying to be convincing.
katana said he actually heard zode say,"this is the zodiac speaking" in 1964 at phs. he should come out and go on the record with this. what ?, is he afraid of a hate filled loner?
ala got his zodiac watch before the first zodiac letter. im sure he already had his copy of "most dangerous game" so it is likely he did hear the zode story. but who told him? a teacher from phs or a former student?
katana said a lot of fellow students knew the story of the kid who wrote zodiac on the chalk board. this is where we are probably close to a truth waiting to be discovered. if the real zodiac is really a person older than zode, then it was nt another student which would be around his own age but someone older who the story was known either witnessed the zode or just the relayed story. a former teacher? school janitor? weirdo hanging around the school?
then again if it is zode then we have a 20 something zodiac killer. either way we wont have to look much farther than phs for the answer.

oh yea i almost forgot. the letter zode recently scribbled in cursive compared to the for sale sign on his car are so radically sifferent its like two different people wrote them. the letter looks like what happens when i try to write with my other hand. was he trying to confuse the hand writing experts?
if so maybe he is good at using different writing styles. looking at the for sale sign i can see zode has way better penmanship than what is expressed on the scribbled letter.

please excuse my earlier comments about allen, i had not eaten in 2 days and stayed up all night reading threads. im ok now.
thank you tracers for the katana q9 thread it was very informative. im surprised it got buried in 08........calman
Back to top Go down
tracers
Chief
tracers

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Thanks Calman. I know a lot of people are disappointed that Katana stopped posting. I wonder if maybe Katana stopped posting because they felt they had contributed all the could, and was content to see that the person they thought might be Zodiac was being looked at seriously by people dedicated to trying to solve the case. Katana lit the torch, so to say, by making us aware if Zode and then was content to pass the torch onto the online community after seeing that people were earnestly researching Zode, No way to really know why Katana dropped off the radar, but they did leave us with a lot to think about.
Back to top Go down
calman
Inspector
calman

PostSubject: i hope   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:47 pm

i really hope katana is for real and not pulling our chain. it makes me wonder where he is and who he is. come back katana no need to hide.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:30 am

It has been suggested that ZODE had no connections to the bay area (other than a cousin who moved around frequently). Well I havent uncovered any old directories from the SAN FRAN area from back then,but read this letter letter written by ZODE carefully, he wrote "I HAVE A FIRST COUSIN,______,WHO WAS THERE FOR MANY YEARS AS AN ART STORE MANAGER". He goes on to say "HER BROTHER,________, OF TUSCON,AZ, HAD A SON,_______, WHO USED ONLY HIS MIDDLE NAME TO AVOID CONFUSION WITH ME"

"ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 Mlz10

The cousin who used his middle name to avoid "confusion" is the relative that everyone knows of from Berkeley,& SF. Thats fine. But what about this First Cousin of ZODE's from SF that was an art store Mgr in SF for many years??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino   "ZODE" from  Pacific High School in San Bernardino - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

"ZODE" from Pacific High School in San Bernardino
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next