Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl found in The Delta 71

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Girl found in The Delta 71 Empty
PostSubject: Girl found in The Delta 71   Girl found in The Delta 71 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:26 am

Was looking stuff up (as we do) and came across this case, hadn't heard of it before, she was stabbed 65 times with no signs of sexual assault, found in the water.

http://www.modbee.com/2008/04/27/281512/who-is-jane-doe-body-exhumed-to.html

I found it interesting that they tried to cut off her fingers and that her thumb was missing, that would aid identification if she was known to the police or if someone reported a girl missing and took fingerprints from her belongings, I suppose they could use those prints for other purposes.

No one knows who she is, side profile provided amongst the pictures.
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: Girl found in The Delta 71   Girl found in The Delta 71 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:54 am

Her name is "Mary Alice Willey".

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/24/MNU217OU14.DTL

Some interesting connections to SF...and I believe her murderer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl found in The Delta 71   Girl found in The Delta 71 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks Tahoe, I'd read about Mary Alice before, I wonder why it took 37 years to discover who she was, they had pictures etc, I wonder how widely they would have distributed her picture.
Back to top Go down
sandy betts
Chief
sandy betts

PostSubject: Jane Doe   Girl found in The Delta 71 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:23 am

I was snooping around Modesto one afternoon, when I found a article in the paper about Jane Doe.
Believing that K.Johns had met up with the Zodiac 3-70 in Modesto. The over kill along with "water", made me want to see if the Z could have been Jane Doe's killer ? I posted her story on a few web sites, just by chance someone would recognized her, It wasn't long after , that a relative did just that !

I doubt very much that my postings had anything do do with it. It was just that the timing worked out that way.
I do believe that there are several unsolved female murders/couples, that we can attribute to the Zodiac. These murders continued through at least the 90's. I also believe that notes/letters have been sent by the Zodiac, that have been thought to be copy cats.
Not confessions to any murders, only hints.

The celebrity cypher I think could have been the Z letting the media/ police know, that he was trolling the sandy beaches of Calif. That card was sent before the Jenner killings. Ironically the card that was sent, had a picture of driftwood on the beach, Jenner beach also showed a lot of driftwood. Coincidence ? Could be ,but then again who knows for sure ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl found in The Delta 71   Girl found in The Delta 71 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl found in The Delta 71
Page 1 of 1