Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I sometimes receive mystical helps"

Go down 
+9
StitchMallone
Zamantha
Nin
traveller1st
tahoe27
entropy
Theforeigner
morf13
doranchak
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
doranchak
Captain

"I sometimes receive mystical helps" Empty
PostSubject: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:10 pm

I just got this strange email via zodiackillerciphers.com, from some guy in Ukraine:

Quote :
I am not a clairvoyant, extrasence or sorcerer, but I sometimes receive mystical helps, which helps me with life. I have interest of the Zodiac not less than 6 years (me is 29 now), but only now I received the instruction on the Zodiac, so I found him there ar:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=sh&GRid=5040219

If to believe my mystical helps (but why I must not believe its if its never deceived me?), that man is also is the Zodiac killer. Without it I wouldn't find him. And I received the second additional confirming help: he or someone from his relatives should have a surname O'Neill (exactly so - with double "l") and really his mother-in-law had such second name or surname! Well, and outwardly he is similar to the amended Zodiac sketch more than all other suspects: http://www.zodiackiller.com/Composite2.html

I understand, that are necessary firm proofs and I would like to receive its, therefore I write to you. Could you investigate this person? His some descendants are still alive, for example, one of two daughters. I can independently write to FBI and different police departments through their sites, but can better if it will be made by you? I am not American and not the known researcher. But I respect you as the researcher and I want that you will have honor to be the person, who at last found Zodiac.

Sounds pretty nutty. But I figured I'd post it here to see if this guy can be ruled out.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:19 pm

doranchak wrote:
I just got this strange email via zodiackillerciphers.com, from some guy in Ukraine:

Quote :
I am not a clairvoyant, extrasence or sorcerer, but I sometimes receive mystical helps, which helps me with life. I have interest of the Zodiac not less than 6 years (me is 29 now), but only now I received the instruction on the Zodiac, so I found him there ar:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=sh&GRid=5040219

If to believe my mystical helps (but why I must not believe its if its never deceived me?), that man is also is the Zodiac killer. Without it I wouldn't find him. And I received the second additional confirming help: he or someone from his relatives should have a surname O'Neill (exactly so - with double "l") and really his mother-in-law had such second name or surname! Well, and outwardly he is similar to the amended Zodiac sketch more than all other suspects: http://www.zodiackiller.com/Composite2.html

I understand, that are necessary firm proofs and I would like to receive its, therefore I write to you. Could you investigate this person? His some descendants are still alive, for example, one of two daughters. I can independently write to FBI and different police departments through their sites, but can better if it will be made by you? I am not American and not the known researcher. But I respect you as the researcher and I want that you will have honor to be the person, who at last found Zodiac.

Sounds pretty nutty. But I figured I'd post it here to see if this guy can be ruled out.

Weird indeed. Maybe the person just found his pic, and thought he looked like the Z sketch???

Now,if we find this guy was living in Santa Barbara in 63,Riverside in 66,and Vallejo in 69, I would be amazed Shocked Cant find much mentions of this guy anywher eon the net. I am a bit curious, wonder how he died? 49 years old, relatively young. Cancer? Suicide?
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:57 am

Here is what I have been able to find on this Carl Adrian Nevis guy.
He sure is a great match to the Oct 11, 1969 Zodiac sketch IMO.

"I sometimes receive mystical helps" CarlAdrianNevisandZodiacsketch

Interesting...

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pv&GRid=5040219
"I sometimes receive mystical helps" 5040219_967258840
Carl Adrian Nevis in his U.S. Air Force uniform.

California Birth Index, 1905-1995
about Carl Adrian Nevis Name: Carl Adrian Nevis
Birth Date: 18 Oct 1927
Mother's Maiden Name: Gandy
Birth County: Yuba

California, Death Index, 1940-1997
about Carl A Nevis Name: Carl A Nevis
Social Security #: 570284505
Birth Date: 18 Oct 1927
Birth Place: California
Death Date: 19 Oct 1976
Death Place: Tulare

Social Security Death Index
about Carl Nevis Name: Carl Nevis
SSN: 570-28-4505
Born: 18 Oct 1927
Died: Oct 1976
State (Year) SSN issued: California (Before 1951)

U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946
Birth Year: 1927
Race: White, citizen (White)
Nativity State or Country: California
State of Residence: California
County or City: Sutter

Enlistment Date: 6 Feb 1946
Enlistment State: California
Enlistment City: San Francisco
Branch: Air Corps
Branch Code: Air Corps
Grade: Private
Grade Code: Private
Term of Enlistment: Enlistment for Hawaiian Department
Component: Regular Army (including Officers, Nurses, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Men)
Source: Enlisted Man, Regular Army, after 3 months of Discharge

Education: 1 year of college
Civil Occupation: Tinsmiths, coppersmiths, and sheet metal workers
Marital Status: Single, without dependents
Height: 00
Weight: 005

U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989 (Beta)
Residence Year: 1946
Street Address: 644 Walnut
Residence Place: Marysville; Yuba City, California
Publication Title: Polk's Marysville and Yuba City (California) City Directory

Also at:

Residence Year: 1946

Nevis Belle W h644 Walnut
and:
Jos W formn PG&ECo h650 Walnut
Nevis Lillian r650 Walnut

1940 United States Federal Census
about Carl Nevis Name: Carl Nevis
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1928
Race: White
Birthplace: California
Marital Status: Single
Relation to Head of House: Son
Home in 1940: Yuba City, Sutter, California
View Map
House Number: 650
Inferred Residence in 1935: Yuba City, Sutter, California
Residence in 1935: Same House
Sheet Number: 9B
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
Joseph Nevis 52
Carl Nevis 12
Josephine Nevis 11
Lillian Nevis 46

His fathers death record:

about Joseph Nevis Name: Joseph Nevis
SSN: 557-09-3620
Last Residence:
Born: 24 Jul 1888
Died: Aug 1964

California, Death Index, 1940-1997
about Joseph W Nevis Name: Joseph W Nevis
Social Security #: 557093620
Birth Date: 24 Jul 1888
Birth Place: California
Death Date: 27 Aug 1964
Death Place: Sutter
Mother's Maiden Name: Williams

His fathers address 1960:

about Joseph W Nevis Name: Joseph W Nevis
Residence Year: 1960
Street Address: 551 Scott YC
Residence Place: Marysville; Yuba City, California
Publication Title: Polk's Marysville-Yuba City (Yuba and Sutter Counties, Calif.) Directory

His sister's bith record:

California Birth Index, 1905-1995
about Josephine Alfreda Nevis
Name: Josephine Alfreda Nevis
Birth Date: 21 Dec 1928
Mother's Maiden Name: Candy
Birth County: Yuba

His fathers sister (that beeing his aunt) her death record:

about Lillian Nevis Name: Lillian Nevis
SSN: 554-40-6387
Last Residence: 95991 Yuba City, Sutter, California, United States of America
Born: 1 Apr 1894
Died: Jan 1977

Apparently Carl Adrian Nevis's mother was either dead or not with the family.
The year of birth of the aunt, who apparently was like a mother to Carl Adrian Nevis and his siter, is here different from the other record, why? I donĀ“t know.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=NE&GSfn=l&GSpartial=1&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=6&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GSsr=681&GRid=32001237&df=all&

Lillian Helen Nevis

Birth: Apr. 1, 1884
California, USA
Death: Jan. 6, 1977, USA

Very giving and wonderful woman raised
her brother's children.
Was called Mom by both children and Nanny/Granny by the grandchildren. Lillian's mother and father were Portuguese descent. She is very missed by her granddaughter. "I Love You, Granny."

Family links:
Parents:
Isabelle Katherine Williams Nevis (1865 - 1947)

Burial:
Sutter Cemetery
Sutter
Sutter County
California, USA

If I find more I will post it...
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:16 am

No marriage records to be forund so far, however he DID get married and had chidren:

Carl Adrian Nevis (1927 - 1976)

Born in Marysville, Yuba, California, USA on 18 Oct 1927 to Joseph William Nevis and Eva Marie Gandy. Carl Adrian married Margaret Jane Devlin and had 2 children. He passed away on 19 Oct 1976 in Visalia, Tulare, California, USA.

Here is info on his wife:

Margaret Jane Devlin (1932 - 1988)

Born in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada on 20 Mar 1932 to James Patrick Devlin and Margaret Jane Neill. Margaret Jane married Carl Adrian Nevis and had 2 children. She passed away on 3 Jun 1988 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

SO...

No marriage record

No birth records of any Nevis children with mother Nee name Devlin hmmm

Maybe they, at the time, married, lived and had children out of California state? And later went back to CA?
Back to top Go down
Theforeigner
Chief
Theforeigner

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:23 am

1949; His wife, and also Husb, Carl A Nevis; Dau, Madreen :

Border Crossings: From Canada to U.S., 1895-1954
about Margaret Jane Nevis Name: Margaret Jane Nevis
Arrival Date: 9 Nov 1949
Port of Arrival: Sweet Grass, Montana, United States
Accompanied by: Husb, Carl A Nevis; Dau, Madreen
Birth Date: 20 Mar 1932
Birth Place: Edmonton, Alberta
Race/Nationality: Irish
Record has photo?: No
Record Type: Cards

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:11 am

Foreigner, thanks for looking at this guy. The resemblance IS AMAZING when compared to the sketch, thats for sure. But we have seen suspects before that look like the sketch. I guess I could send away for his military records. I am still curious to see how he died. He was about 49 when he died,so thats pretty young. The timing of when he died sure could match up with the stop of zodiac letters. By the way, I also found a listing I believe for this guy in Florida in the 1950's,so maybe he was stationed there? Its in the 1953 Miami Directory,it lists CARL A. NEVIS ,US AIR FORCE,and MARGARET C. NEVIS at H2807 NW 14th st

I found a MARGARET J. NEVIS,age 65, in the Clayton/Concord/Pittsburgh areas of Calif. She might be the daughter of Carl Nevis & Margaret C. Nevis. She is also related to a 90 year old woman named Jeanette E. Nevis from the same areas, and also related to a 68 year old guy named James F. Nevis.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:31 am

Okay,here's the solid info-

Margaret Jane Devlin Nevis

Birth: Mar. 20, 1932
Death: Jun. 3, 1988

Margaret was married to Carl Adrian Nevis from 1949 until his death in 1976. She will be most remembered for her love of life and her wonderful laugh. She was an outstanding mother and the love of Carl's life. She is an angel now and nothing could be more appropriate for she was an angel on earth. Margaret is actually buried in the Holy Cross cemetery in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Her parents were James Patrick Devlin and Margaret Jane O'Neill both born in Northern Ireland and buried at Holy Cross cemetery, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Here's a photo of the couple in 1948 taken in CA-

"I sometimes receive mystical helps" Nevins10

They DID have a child-
Children:
Tammy Jo Nevis (1960 - 2007)*

Wow, Daughter died at age 47, wife at 56, and Carl at age 49.....awfully young ages for this Family to die at. They also have a daughter named MAUREEN in North Carolina. The late Daughter tammy wrote this bio on a website:
"I reside in Alberta, Canada. I have one sister in North Carolina. My mother's family is from Alberta with their roots in Northern Ireland. My father was born and raised in Northern California. He served in the U.S.A.F. and met and married my mother when he was stationed in Alberta, Canada. I am researching the following names: Nevis, Devlin, O'Neill, Gandy, Williams, Curry, Musgrave, Hunter. My father's mother was a Gandy who have quite a rich background. His father's people originated from the Azores the two islands of Sao Jorge and Fatima".

Last edited by morf13 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
doranchak
Captain

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:52 am

Thanks for the research, folks!

BTW all I can see is Kevin Costner from JFK:

"I sometimes receive mystical helps" Carl-kevin
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:37 pm

more Carl A. Nevis info:

ā€¢ID: I11431
ā€¢Name: Carl Adrian NEVIS
ā€¢Sex: M
ā€¢Birth: 18 OCT 1927 in Marysville, Yuba County, California, USA
ā€¢Death: 19 OCT 1976 in Visalia, Tulare County, California, USA
ā€¢Burial: 22 OCT 1976 Visalia District Cemetery, Visalia, Tulare County, California, USA
ā€¢Note:

Was a manager of PureGro in Visalia, California
Back to top Go down
entropy
Captain

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:44 pm

The dude looks the part for sure. 10 out of 10 for resemblance to the composite sketch, IMO, but background information can only really rule him out. I certainly wouldn't rule him out based on any of that info. but it would be nice to know from our Ukranian mystic what actually rules him in as a person of interest. I'm always impressed by morf and foreigner's work in digging up background information. It's a great start and a great way to rule a possible suspect out.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:55 pm

entropy wrote:
The dude looks the part for sure. 10 out of 10 for resemblance to the composite sketch, IMO, but background information can only really rule him out. I certainly wouldn't rule him out based on any of that info. but it would be nice to know from our Ukranian mystic what actually rules him in as a person of interest. I'm always impressed by morf and foreigner's work in digging up background information. It's a great start and a great way to rule a possible suspect out.

I dont know how far we want to go digging into this guy,I actually dont think theres alot more to find on the net. Other things we can dig up are obituaries for him, death record(I still want to see cause of death),and military file for him showing his duty stations and bases and timeline.

As far as this 'Ukranian mystic', my understanding is that somehow, the name was coming to him like a psychic vision,and thats how he found the name Carl Nevis. I am a bit skeptical, and think somebody could have found the photo,saw he was from northern CA, and may have thought it would be fun to send us on a wild goosechase.

Still,I gotta agree, we have a guy that looks quite a bit like the sketch, was in the airforce(wingwalkers),and in northern CA. Still have to see more
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief
tahoe27

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Who is Nevis? I thought he wrote "O'neill"??
Back to top Go down
entropy
Captain

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:28 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
Who is Nevis? I thought he wrote "O'neill"??

Our mystic was apparently picking up strong vibes from Mr. Nevis' mother-in-law, who had the surname of O'Neill. It's common knowledge that mother-in-laws tend to give off really strong vibrations when they think their daughter in married to Zodiac. Try to keep up, tahoe. Laughing
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Verified some more info on this guy-

*He worked in the Finance dept of the military

*From 59-65, he was at Eglin Afb in Florida(would likely rule him out for Domingos/Edwards)

*His last tour was in Tripoli, and he got out of the svc in 1967, when he returned to Calif and retired. In the late 60's when he retired, he lived in Yuba City about 97 mi from Vallejo.

Based on all this info, and his lack of a connection to Vallejo, I am ending my searching regarding this guy. Certainly looks like the sketch, and the Air Force background and year of death seem to match well with Zodiac, but as we have seen before, it appears to all be circumstantial and nothing solid to go on here. If anybody comes up with anything of interest, let me know

Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Photo looks really good.

At the very least it gives us another example of a face that fits the composite. Always nice to see different options that DO look like it because it makes the usual suspects look less like it when we have a something closer to compare it to.

Pity his birthday wasn't Dec instead of Oct, just for added Zync.
Back to top Go down
doranchak
Captain

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:48 pm

I asked the Ukrainian for more info about his "mystic helps". Here's his reply:

Quote :
About my mystical helps I wrote everything that I can. Any psychic has to be "on the wave" and for himself it will be convincing. But I differ from the psychic that I can't receive such helps constantly, but I receive its sometimes, and it doesn't depend on my desire. By the way, the well-known American case "Boy in the box" helped to investigate the female-psychic and though case wasn't finally opened, but she guided at the most plausible version:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_in_the_Box_(Philadelphia)

And I differ from other people who nominate the suspects, that I want to receive confirmations of my correctness and therefore I don't extend this information widely in the Internet, but I want that at first about it learned to Zodiac researchers and police and checked this person.

One of two him daughters is still alive and it is maybe possible to take her sample of DNA. So found the BTK (Dennis Rader) - having compared DNA of BTK with DNA of Rader's daughter: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BTK_Killer#Arrest

And though passed many years, but it is possible to try to get things on which his fingerprints remained. Well, and examples of his handwriting. I understand that it is difficult, therefore I am excused for troubling.

By the way, I am on Facebook, and you?
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001336638350
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 pm

doranchak wrote:
I asked the Ukrainian for more info about his "mystic helps". Here's his reply:

Quote :
About my mystical helps I wrote everything that I can. Any psychic has to be "on the wave" and for himself it will be convincing. But I differ from the psychic that I can't receive such helps constantly, but I receive its sometimes, and it doesn't depend on my desire. By the way, the well-known American case "Boy in the box" helped to investigate the female-psychic and though case wasn't finally opened, but she guided at the most plausible version:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_in_the_Box_(Philadelphia)

And I differ from other people who nominate the suspects, that I want to receive confirmations of my correctness and therefore I don't extend this information widely in the Internet, but I want that at first about it learned to Zodiac researchers and police and checked this person.

One of two him daughters is still alive and it is maybe possible to take her sample of DNA. So found the BTK (Dennis Rader) - having compared DNA of BTK with DNA of Rader's daughter: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BTK_Killer#Arrest

And though passed many years, but it is possible to try to get things on which his fingerprints remained. Well, and examples of his handwriting. I understand that it is difficult, therefore I am excused for troubling.

By the way, I am on Facebook, and you?
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001336638350

Well he apparently did do some research because in fact, one of his two Daughters IS STILL ALIVE, so he is correct about that part. I still want to hear what steered him in the direction to this suspect? Did he hear a name, etc? Did a voice tell him look for this mans name on this grave site and he is zodiac?
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:56 pm

traveller1st wrote:
Photo looks really good.

At the very least it gives us another example of a face that fits the composite. Always nice to see different options that DO look like it because it makes the usual suspects look less like it when we have a something closer to compare it to.

Pity his birthday wasn't Dec instead of Oct, just for added Zync.

Trav, take a look in your PM box

Back to top Go down
doranchak
Captain

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:28 pm

I asked for more info about his magical assistance. His reply:

Quote :
Hi Daved.

You ask: "What did the mystical help give you? The specific name "Carl Nevis"? Or some other clue or suggestion?".

Then I was in heavy thoughts about the Zodiac and at first simply the intuition prompted that he is on this site. And the help was not with a name. When I opened this site, this page (page of that man) seemed to me. It was in the evening. And on the same day earlier, in the afternoon, otside of home, I received other help with a surname or second name "O'Neill", about what I wrote to you earlier.

By the way, on this site there are all victims of the Zodiac, except Cecelia Shepard.

He's referring to the findagrave.com site.
Back to top Go down
doranchak
Captain

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:02 pm

"Mystical helps" guy is now posting on TV's site:

http://zodiackiller.fr.yuku.com/topic/6815#.UPggPaE8y-0
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Looking at his facebook he seems to like the color yellow (shirt, swater, jacket). Mysterious.

-Nin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:37 pm

New member sashafromdonetsk,who just signed up,is the psychic that has been getting these messages.Let's see what he has to say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:25 am

Thanks for attention to my modest person and for a forum invitation flower I too would like to see confirmations of my correctness and to learn many facts about real Zodiac. I don't look for glory, therefore I don't make the site, video on YouTube about my find and so on, my purpose to inform this information to people, who will be able to investigate this Carl Nevis and to find convincing confirmations of that he was the Zodiac (DNA, fingerprints, handwrighting) or will be able to induce police to make it. I wrote to FBI and some police departments through their sites and I wrote by e-mail to 3 newspapers, to which Zodiac sent letters - "San Francisco Chronicle", "SF Examiner" and "Los Angeles Times", but maybe they don't treat seriously similar statements and have many messages or they have a communication by e-mail the most unimportant, also I wrote to some amateur researchers: I was answered by David Oranchak and he invited me to this forum, Mike Butterfield answered me not immediately and once, Ed Neil and Tom Voigt didn't answer (and I was afraid to write ***************************)). I even wrote to Bryan Hartnell on Facebook, he didn't answer me too. And I tried to find on Facebook and in the Internet of some police officers form Zodiac case (David Toschi, Armond Pelicetti, Richard Hoffman, Ed Rust, Pierre Bidou), but they aren't present there Crying or Very sad

By the way, all Zodiac victims are on that site too:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=jensen&GSfn=betty&GSmn=lou&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSob=n&GRid=19133659&df=all&
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=faraday&GSfn=david&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSob=n&GRid=18121814&df=all&
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=ferrin&GSfn=darlene&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSob=n&GRid=14266823&df=all&
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=shepard&GSfn=cecilia&GSmn=ann&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSob=n&GRid=18121732&df=all&
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=stine&GSfn=paul&GSmn=lee&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSob=n&GRid=18127217&df=all&

POST EDITED BY MORF- I edited the part in which person supposedly told you something negative about another person because we do not allow negative posts about other people on other sites.

Last edited by sashafromdonetsk on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:58 am

With all due respect, I am not confident in psychic abilities,and in the back of my mind, I question how you found this person,but will try to give you the benefit of the doubt. Without question, Nevis looks alot like the Zodiac sketch.

As far as my view goes, I spoke to a relative of his, and they never lived anyplace close to Vallejo where the Zodiac murders happened. During the late 60's, & early 70's, they were living in Yuba County about 1 hour and 45 minutes from Vallejo where the bulk of the zodiac murders happened, and over 2 hours from San Fran where most of the z letters were mailed from.

Sorry, just my opinion, that this guy wasnt zodiac, but somebody just thought he looked like the sketch. Maybe NIN could use her new shiny toy (actually old 1969 Vallejo directory)and tell us if there were any people named NEVIS living in Vallejo from 68-74. If his name is somehow there, or a close relative of his, then, we might have something
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Interesting. I do believe in some psychics. I'm open minded enough to listen to this idea.
The deceased Joesph DeLouise made some interesting predictions on the Zodiac. There's some articles on him posted on this forum.
Zincerely, Zam

Ps, a friend of mine saw a Psychic and was totally spooked my what she told him. He said nobody else knew what was told, just himself and now the psychic..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I sometimes receive mystical helps"   "I sometimes receive mystical helps" Empty

Back to top Go down

"I sometimes receive mystical helps"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: