Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AK Wilks
Chief
avatar

Posts : 4294
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 50

PostSubject: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:14 pm

For evidence and discussion of new member SOCCER"S Persons Of Interest.

_________________
MODERATOR
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
avatar

Posts : 2053
Join date : 2010-03-05
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:58 pm

AK Wilks wrote:
For evidence and discussion of new member SOCCER"S Persons Of Interest.

Look forward to hearing more.....or as much as you can share. Take it away, soccer! THX Zam*

_________________
"Pay it Forward" Random Acts of Kindness
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:32 am

Zamantha wrote:
AK Wilks wrote:
For evidence and discussion of new member SOCCER"S Persons Of Interest.

Look forward to hearing more.....or as much as you can share. Take it away, soccer! THX Zam*

I'm probably not even 1/2 the detective some of you here are, especially this case . I know I can't have ,do not want details out ,where possibly HE could know what I know about him . Morf knows why ,if he read what I sent him.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6416
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 45
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:46 am

I dont have any opinions on what you sent me. I believe you experienced some things,but I cant say they were at the hands of Zodiac. I think police can make the connection if there is one.

_________________


Coming to you from some place in Z Land.

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station"
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 am

morf13 wrote:
I dont have any opinions on what you sent me. I believe you experienced some things,but I cant say they were at the hands of Zodiac. I think police can make the connection if there is one.





Were you to see the POI's , you would change your mind quickly
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6416
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 45
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:32 am

soccer wrote:
morf13 wrote:
I dont have any opinions on what you sent me. I believe you experienced some things,but I cant say they were at the hands of Zodiac. I think police can make the connection if there is one.





Were you to see the POI's , you would change your mind quickly

You need to get info on them,,their full names & DOB, etc. Then you could verif if they came from CA. Get me that info, I would be glad to help you

_________________


Coming to you from some place in Z Land.

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station"
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Think I may have found my guys   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:12 pm

OK I have always said there are 2 Zodiac killers ; I am sure of it .


surfing around today I came to the blue rocks springs report on Voight's site
I have looked thru much of it before, but not all . I found p. 75 most interesting


The names are right too. The ages are young yes, but stocky kids look older I have a cousin that was 6' 3" when he was 16 and stocky. He routinely got into bars and bought beer as he looked 22-27

http://www.zodiackiller.com/DFR75.html check it out
If someone has mentioned these two as suspects I have not seen it before.





Last edited by soccer on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6416
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 45
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 pm

soccer wrote:
OK I have always said there are 2 Zodiac killers ; I am sure of it .


surfing around today I came to the blue rocks springs report on Voight's site
I have looked thru much of it before, but not all . I found p. 75 most interesting


The names are right too the ages are young yes but stocky kids look older I have a cousin that was 6' 3" when he was 16 and stocky. he routinely got into bars and bought beer as he looked 22-27

http://www.zodiackiller.com/DFR75.html check it out





What exactly about page 75 makes you think there was a Zodiac team?

_________________


Coming to you from some place in Z Land.

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station"
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:35 pm

The fact that the reports states they came to the police station together .

the name of the 26 year old with him Robert
both these men had 9mm lugars, that vallejo wanted tested !

Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:50 pm

soccer wrote:
The names are right too.

What do you mean by that?

-Nin
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
avatar

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 43
Location : Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:51 pm

FYI Morf started a thread concerning the mention of this Robert person a few weeks ago.

http://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t1639-interesting-pages-from-the-brs-report

_________________

"I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb."
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Nin wrote:
soccer wrote:
The names are right too.

What do you mean by that?

-Nin

yes good question Nin I have told certain chiefs here why . I will PM you too.
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 pm

soccer wrote:
..

yes good question Nin I have told certain chiefs here why . I will PM you too.

Soccer, if you have already contacted some of the moderators here, that is fine and you are in good hands. No need to involve me too.
Sometimes it is a good idea when you get fully prepared and then present your poi or your theory. Posting teasers is uneffective and will do nothing
to beef up your claim. We are not here for the drama but to support each other as best as we can.

So, when you are ready, present your thoughts.

-Nin
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Nin wrote:
soccer wrote:
..

yes good question Nin I have told certain chiefs here why . I will PM you too.

Soccer, if you have already contacted some of the moderators here, that is fine and you are in good hands. No need to involve me too.
Sometimes it is a good idea when you get fully prepared and then present your poi or your theory. Posting teasers is uneffective and will do nothing
to beef up your claim. We are not here for the drama but to support each other as best as we can.

So, when you are ready, present your thoughts.

-Nin

10-4 chief
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 pm

soccer wrote:
..

10-4 chief

10-19 then. Wink
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:44 pm

morf13 wrote:
soccer wrote:
OK I have always said there are 2 Zodiac killers ; I am sure of it .


surfing around today I came to the blue rocks springs report on Voight's site
I have looked thru much of it before, but not all . I found p. 75 most interesting


The names are right too the ages are young yes but stocky kids look older I have a cousin that was 6' 3" when he was 16 and stocky. he routinely got into bars and bought beer as he looked 22-27

http://www.zodiackiller.com/DFR75.html check it out





What exactly about page 75 makes you think there was a Zodiac team?

I see from your post on this article in another thread morf that you stated you know the last name . Will you at least confirm it is or isn't the name I gave you? A last name I might ad that Sandy B said was the same as a suspect who called her leaving disturbing messages and she never told anyone his name before. It seems to have the right number of letters by the blacked out blank.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6416
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 45
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Soccer, sorry,I dont recall the name of the guy you gave me. ANd I dont know who the Robert H guy is, only the other guy that brought Robert H. Yes, Sandy' POI is also Robert H, but you should send her a pm

_________________


Coming to you from some place in Z Land.

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station"
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 pm

morf13 wrote:
Soccer, sorry,I dont recall the name of the guy you gave me. ANd I dont know who the Robert H guy is, only the other guy that brought Robert H. Yes, Sandy' POI is also Robert H, but you should send her a pm

no that is not the name I gave her . also she stated she had told no one the name
I am talking of the Micheal _______ maybe still in your PM's
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6416
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 45
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:28 pm

soccer wrote:
morf13 wrote:
Soccer, sorry,I dont recall the name of the guy you gave me. ANd I dont know who the Robert H guy is, only the other guy that brought Robert H. Yes, Sandy' POI is also Robert H, but you should send her a pm

no that is not the name I gave her . also she stated she had told no one the name
I am talking of the Micheal _______ maybe still in your PM's

PM me your poi, Michael's last name again, and I will tell you if its the same one. As far as Sandy's POI, I am pretty sure she has mentioned in publicly,but you can double check with her

_________________


Coming to you from some place in Z Land.

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station"
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
avatar

Posts : 423
Join date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Not sure if you're talking about the same guy but Sandy keeps mentioning a POI of hers called R Hernandez?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   

Back to top Go down
 
SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Playoff interest
» NANA 's Soccer Jersey Collection From Thailand ^_^
» My US Soccer Jersey Collection
» Gathering Interest
» SWCR: Perhaps one of the experts have interest to create a new SWCR ...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: