Zodiackillersite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest

Go down 
+3
soccer
Zamantha
AK Wilks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AK Wilks
Chief
AK Wilks

SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest Empty
PostSubject: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:14 pm

For evidence and discussion of new member SOCCER"S Persons Of Interest.
Back to top Go down
Zamantha
Chief
Zamantha

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:58 pm

AK Wilks wrote:

Look forward to hearing more.....or as much as you can share. Take it away, soccer! THX Zam*
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
soccer

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:32 am

Zamantha wrote:
AK Wilks wrote:

Look forward to hearing more.....or as much as you can share. Take it away, soccer! THX Zam*

I'm probably not even 1/2 the detective some of you here are, especially this case . I know I can't have ,do not want details out ,where possibly HE could know what I know about him . Morf knows why ,if he read what I sent him.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:46 am

I dont have any opinions on what you sent me. I believe you experienced some things,but I cant say they were at the hands of Zodiac. I think police can make the connection if there is one.
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
soccer

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 am

morf13 wrote:
I dont have any opinions on what you sent me. I believe you experienced some things,but I cant say they were at the hands of Zodiac. I think police can make the connection if there is one.

Were you to see the POI's , you would change your mind quickly
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:32 am

soccer wrote:
morf13 wrote:

Were you to see the POI's , you would change your mind quickly

You need to get info on them,,their full names & DOB, etc. Then you could verif if they came from CA. Get me that info, I would be glad to help you
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
soccer

PostSubject: Think I may have found my guys   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:12 pm

OK I have always said there are 2 Zodiac killers ; I am sure of it .

surfing around today I came to the blue rocks springs report on Voight's site
I have looked thru much of it before, but not all . I found p. 75 most interesting

The names are right too. The ages are young yes, but stocky kids look older I have a cousin that was 6' 3" when he was 16 and stocky. He routinely got into bars and bought beer as he looked 22-27

http://www.zodiackiller.com/DFR75.html check it out
If someone has mentioned these two as suspects I have not seen it before.

Last edited by soccer on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 pm

soccer wrote:

I have looked thru much of it before, but not all . I found p. 75 most interesting

The names are right too the ages are young yes but stocky kids look older I have a cousin that was 6' 3" when he was 16 and stocky. he routinely got into bars and bought beer as he looked 22-27

What exactly about page 75 makes you think there was a Zodiac team?
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
soccer

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:35 pm

The fact that the reports states they came to the police station together .

the name of the 26 year old with him Robert
both these men had 9mm lugars, that vallejo wanted tested !

Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:50 pm

soccer wrote:
The names are right too.

What do you mean by that?

-Nin
Back to top Go down
traveller1st
Chief
traveller1st

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:51 pm

FYI Morf started a thread concerning the mention of this Robert person a few weeks ago.

https://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t1639-interesting-pages-from-the-brs-report
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
soccer

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Nin wrote:
soccer wrote:
The names are right too.

What do you mean by that?

-Nin

yes good question Nin I have told certain chiefs here why . I will PM you too.
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 pm

soccer wrote:

Soccer, if you have already contacted some of the moderators here, that is fine and you are in good hands. No need to involve me too.
Sometimes it is a good idea when you get fully prepared and then present your poi or your theory. Posting teasers is uneffective and will do nothing
to beef up your claim. We are not here for the drama but to support each other as best as we can.

So, when you are ready, present your thoughts.

-Nin
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
soccer

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Nin wrote:
soccer wrote:

Soccer, if you have already contacted some of the moderators here, that is fine and you are in good hands. No need to involve me too.
Sometimes it is a good idea when you get fully prepared and then present your poi or your theory. Posting teasers is uneffective and will do nothing
to beef up your claim. We are not here for the drama but to support each other as best as we can.

So, when you are ready, present your thoughts.

-Nin

10-4 chief
Back to top Go down
Nin
Chief
Nin

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 pm

soccer wrote:

10-4 chief

10-19 then. Wink
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
soccer

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:44 pm

morf13 wrote:
soccer wrote:

The names are right too the ages are young yes but stocky kids look older I have a cousin that was 6' 3" when he was 16 and stocky. he routinely got into bars and bought beer as he looked 22-27

What exactly about page 75 makes you think there was a Zodiac team?

I see from your post on this article in another thread morf that you stated you know the last name . Will you at least confirm it is or isn't the name I gave you? A last name I might ad that Sandy B said was the same as a suspect who called her leaving disturbing messages and she never told anyone his name before. It seems to have the right number of letters by the blacked out blank.
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Soccer, sorry,I dont recall the name of the guy you gave me. ANd I dont know who the Robert H guy is, only the other guy that brought Robert H. Yes, Sandy' POI is also Robert H, but you should send her a pm
Back to top Go down
soccer
Inspector
soccer

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 pm

morf13 wrote:
Soccer, sorry,I dont recall the name of the guy you gave me. ANd I dont know who the Robert H guy is, only the other guy that brought Robert H. Yes, Sandy' POI is also Robert H, but you should send her a pm

no that is not the name I gave her . also she stated she had told no one the name
I am talking of the Micheal _______ maybe still in your PM's
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin
morf13

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:28 pm

soccer wrote:
morf13 wrote:

no that is not the name I gave her . also she stated she had told no one the name
I am talking of the Micheal _______ maybe still in your PM's

PM me your poi, Michael's last name again, and I will tell you if its the same one. As far as Sandy's POI, I am pretty sure she has mentioned in publicly,but you can double check with her
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Chief
Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Not sure if you're talking about the same guy but Sandy keeps mentioning a POI of hers called R Hernandez?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest   SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest Empty

Back to top Go down

SOCCER'S Persons Of Interest
Page 1 of 1