Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vallejo volunteer cop/bomb hoax 1970

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bentley
Chief

PostSubject: Vallejo volunteer cop/bomb hoax 1970   Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vallejo volunteer cop/bomb hoax 1970   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:10 pm

bentley wrote:
Wasn't sure where to post this...

Dated Feb 23.1970

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=Hx6RvaqUy9IC&dat=19700223&printsec=frontpage&hl=en

Bentley I have seen this article before, a long time back. Certainly interesting

Coming to you from some place in Z Land.

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station"
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Vallejo volunteer cop/bomb hoax 1970   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Yeah, little young for Z but a wannabe cop and a cantankerous bomb plot make a pretty good profile. And almost Welch.. Wink
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vallejo volunteer cop/bomb hoax 1970   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Seagull wrote:
Maybe we need a bombs in the Bay Area thread. I have another bomb story from Benicia that took place in 1971 after the Zodiac letter threats but it does show that a person was making and selling bombs in Benicia.

Seagull, there is an old thread someplace on this forum,that discusses various TNT and explosive caches that were found in the bay area. I recall AK & myself posting some articles about the incidents. Maybe AK recalls which thread they were in. The worthless Search box feature is of no help

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station"
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vallejo volunteer cop/bomb hoax 1970   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Seagull
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Vallejo volunteer cop/bomb hoax 1970   Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Thanks Morf! I deleted my post from this thread and moved it to the one you suggested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vallejo volunteer cop/bomb hoax 1970   

Back to top Go down

Vallejo volunteer cop/bomb hoax 1970
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1