Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 opinions please photo comparisons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: opinions please photo comparisons   Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:44 am

please help with opinions about the similarities between the men pictured below?[img][/img][img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
avatar

Posts : 927
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 30
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:08 am

I don't see anyone matching Zodiac's description in either of the two photos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
morf13
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6416
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 46
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:09 am

Nachtsider wrote:
I don't see anyone matching Zodiac's description in either of the two photos.

me neither

_________________


Coming to you from some place in Z Land.

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station"
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:29 am

The near-Eastern looking fellow in the yearbook photo has a very narrow and gracilized face. The narrowness of his face becomes even more apparent if you ignore his bushy sideburns. His eyes are not very deep-set and he has an abundance of dark hair on his eyebrows. This does not match up very good against the man in the audience who has deep-set eyes, not much in the way of eyebrows, a wider face, less convex nose and arguably shorter ears.

It doesn't help that the individual in the audience seems to be retracting his lower mandible (retrognathism), perhaps to disguise a very prominent and robust jaw/chin.

When wearing similar hairstyles these two men do resemble eachother from a distance. But they definitely don't match.



Last edited by Cimmerian 10 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 am

Nachtsider wrote:
I don't see anyone matching Zodiac's description in either of the two photos.

I disagree. The man in the audience is a good match for Zodiac.
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
avatar

Posts : 4294
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Abby, I assume you are asking for thoughts on a comparison between the picture you gave and the person in the crowd we call "ski jacket man"?

I do see a similarity on the nose, other than that I mostly agree with Cimm. I see some matches but more non matches.

The crowd picture is of a meeting on the East Area Rapist of the Sacramento area. So this is 6 years after the Stine sketch. Since we know EAR/ONS went to one or more of these meetings, as he targeted a speaker who said he would not let his wife be raped, I found ski jacket man odd, and thought he looked like some EAR/ONS sketches and sketches of the Visalia Ransacker, who police think may have become the EAR/ONS. He also has some matches/non matches to my main POI.

He should be investigated for that, and for being a single male in a room full of women and couples, wearing a heavy winter ski jacket, and odd body language and face appearance.

We know for a fact that EAR/ONS was at one or more of these town hall meetings, and IMO the prime person to look at is ski jacket man.

This guy does not belong. I am glad A&E may be taking a look at this, maybe they can solve the mystery. It may turn out to have a simple explanation, or it could lead to something very interesting.



Visalia Ransacker Probable EAR-ONS/Ski Jacket Man




Suspect Sketch in Maggiore Couple Murder And Probable EAR-ONS/Ski Jacket Man

_________________
MODERATOR
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: my request   Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:56 am

Nachtsider wrote:
I don't see anyone matching Zodiac's description in either of the two photos.
I took a second look at my request and didnt see where i asked for an opinion on if they looked like a zodiac description. i do value all feedback accurate or not thank you!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:03 am

AK Wilks wrote:
Abby, I assume you are asking for thoughts on a comparison between the picture you gave and the person in the crowd we call "ski jacket man"?

I do see a similarity on the nose, other than that I mostly agree with Cimm. I see some matches but more non matches.

The crowd picture is of a meeting on the East Area Rapist of the Sacramento area. So this is 6 years after the Stine sketch. Since we know EAR/ONS went to one or more of these meetings, as he targeted a speaker who said he would not let his wife be raped, I found ski jacket man odd, and thought he looked like some EAR/ONS sketches and sketches of the Visalia Ransacker, who police think may have become the EAR/ONS. He also has some matches/non matches to my main POI.

He should be investigated for that, and for being a single male in a room full of women and couples, wearing a heavy winter ski jacket, and odd body language and face appearance.

We know for a fact that EAR/ONS was at one or more of these town hall meetings, and IMO the prime person to look at is ski jacket man.

This guy does not belong. I am glad A&E may be taking a look at this, maybe they can solve the mystery. It may turn out to have a simple explanation, or it could lead to something very interesting.



Visalia Ransacker Probable EAR-ONS/Ski Jacket Man




Suspect Sketch in Maggiore Couple Murder And Probable EAR-ONS/Ski Jacket Man
Thank mr wilkes. I do agree that he looks a little out of place. i do see the nose, where the hair is parted,and those were obvious sims. i would like to see the picture more clearly though.
Back to top Go down
Luke68
Lieuntenant
avatar

Posts : 276
Join date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:05 am

I think Nacht and Morf will argue that this is a 'All other Zodiac Suspect & POI's' thread and therefore it's relevant to consider whether or not they look like Z.

My own opinion is that I can see similarities - the nose type especially. However, I agree with AK that the differences are more significant - length of face, eyebrows, distance between eyes and slant of mouth.

It did however make me think of the full body drawing of the EAR/ONS (I think) which you may want to compare to.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:13 am

morf13 wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:
I don't see anyone matching Zodiac's description in either of the two photos.

me neither
thanks for feedback but it seems a few of you are trying to put me in a bad light by giving an opinion on a subject i did not ask about. if you are gonna raise a question of your own then write your own post. mine didnt mention one word about Z.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:17 am

Luke68 wrote:
I think Nacht and Morf will argue that this is a 'All other Zodiac Suspect & POI's' thread and therefore it's relevant to consider whether or not they look like Z.

My own opinion is that I can see similarities - the nose type especially. However, I agree with AK that the differences are more significant - length of face, eyebrows, distance between eyes and slant of mouth.

It did however make me think of the full body drawing of the EAR/ONS (I think) which you may want to compare to.
thank you luke for your opinion on what i asked about. very insiteful
Back to top Go down
Nachtsider
Chief
avatar

Posts : 927
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 30
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:44 am

Abby, you posted this thread in the 'All Other Zodiac Suspects and POIs' section. It's only natural that you would obtain responses related to Zodiac. If your interest in this person is in relation to non-Zodiac issues, you should've commenced the discussion in the 'Non-Zodiac Crimes' section instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/Nachtsider
morf13
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6416
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 46
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:45 am

Nachtsider wrote:
Abby, you posted this thread in the 'All Other Zodiac Suspects and POIs' section. It's only natural that you would obtain responses related to Zodiac. If your interest in this person is in relation to non-Zodiac issues, you should've commenced the discussion in the 'Non-Zodiac Crimes' section instead.

I agree. Abby, please clarify what your interest is in these photos. If they are regarding a possible Z suspect then they belong in a Z suspect thread. If you dont have a Zodiac interest in regards to the photo, then they should be posted in a 'non-zodiac' thread. Please dont get defensive, I dont think anybody is trying to paint you in a bad light

_________________


Coming to you from some place in Z Land.

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station"
Back to top Go down
AK Wilks
Chief
avatar

Posts : 4294
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:14 pm

I can confirm that nobody is trying to make you look bad abby. I think the confusion was as noted by Luke and others, this is a Zodiac thread.

You can see an enhanced picture of ski jacket man here:

http://zodiackillersite.forummotion.com/t140p120-analysis-of-the-ear-ons-poem-and-similarities-to-zodiac-and-kaczynski

You can raise questions about the ski jacket man photo there if you wish. We also have a Non Zodiac Crimes section and in it is an EAR/ONS thread.

And in that section Non Zodiac Crimes you can also start a new thread about your POI.

Also pictures and sketches are but one aspect to look at, and they can be deceptive, based on angle, light, shadow, memory, etc. It is helpful, if you can, to tell us as much about your POI as possible, Where he lived, age, criminal record, psychology, what makes you think he could be EAR/ONS (or Zodiac?), handwriting, word usage, did he own weapons, etc.

I think you will find people happy to help and offer information and opinions.

_________________
MODERATOR
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:04 pm

morf13 wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:
Abby, you posted this thread in the 'All Other Zodiac Suspects and POIs' section. It's only natural that you would obtain responses related to Zodiac. If your interest in this person is in relation to non-Zodiac issues, you should've commenced the discussion in the 'Non-Zodiac Crimes' section instead.

I agree. Abby, please clarify what your interest is in these photos. If they are regarding a possible Z suspect then they belong in a Z suspect thread. If you dont have a Zodiac interest in regards to the photo, then they should be posted in a 'non-zodiac' thread. Please dont get defensive, I dont think anybody is trying to paint you in a bad light
Ok fair enough i will don the cap jocolor
Back to top Go down
bentley
Chief
avatar

Posts : 1340
Join date : 2010-03-06
Location : Bayarea

PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:48 pm

I don't see that well Abby, so here they are blown up some.

Looks to me like it could be the same person, depending on the time elapsed between the two photos. Hard to say without a full frontal view of jacket man. I've always admired jacket man, 20 girls and 2 guys in his class. That's what I get for taking auto shop.

Trav may be able to sharpen up jacket man. I tried...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: opinions please photo comparisons   

Back to top Go down
 
opinions please photo comparisons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bertram wants the photo destroyed
» Battlefield Teela bio and packaged photo
» TCC Photo Thread
» TFD Photo Thread
» TORA's Forza 3 Photo Competition.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zodiackillersite :: Zodiac Suspects & POI's General Discussion :: All other Zodiac Suspects & POI's-
Jump to: