Zodiackillersite

DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ZODIAC KILLER - ALWAYS FREE TO JOIN, NO FEES EVER!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Original Untouched '69 Phillips 66 Map

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tahoe27
Chief

PostSubject: Original Untouched '69 Phillips 66 Map   Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:32 pm

This map is 1969 - '68 & '70 are different.

The section Zodiac mailed in is 8" x 6 3/4". It has it's own unique code at the bottom: 9-QQ-1219-S.

The entire map is 18 3/4" x 34" - A thru H, 1 thru 18

This is the back side. The Phillips 66 symbol is in the top center. Interesting to note Lake Tahoeis on the back, as well as Lompoc.

Front side:

Backside--Zodiac's section in red

And thanks to "Nin" for (a long time ago) noticing and posting about the bleed-through of the "Phillips 66" symbol.

Again easily noticed here: http://zodiackiller.com/PMHR.html

Backside of the SF insert with the Phillips 66 symbol:

[/quote]

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."  ....Dr. Suess
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Original Untouched '69 Phillips 66 Map   Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:05 pm

I will be selling one of my 1969 CA Phillips maps. It well be listed on eBay.

I am trying to get a feel if there will be any international bidders. I was going to list it with "Free Shipping" to the U.S. only, but might change it up if there are people from other countries who will bid.

Thanks for any feedback. I will notify people here when it's listed.

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."  ....Dr. Suess
Back to top Go down
morf13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Original Untouched '69 Phillips 66 Map   Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:05 pm

tahoe27 wrote:
I will be selling one of my 1969 CA Phillips maps. It well be listed on eBay.

I am trying to get a feel if there will be any international bidders. I was going to list it with "Free Shipping" to the U.S. only, but might change it up if there are people from other countries who will bid.

Thanks for any feedback. I will notify people here when it's listed.

There is a way in which you can block intl bidders from bidding if you want to offer free shipping. By the way, am I remembering correctly that if you put your finger on the spot where Z put the compass,and turn over the map,that Lompoc is directly underneath?

Coming to you from some place in Z Land.

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station"
Back to top Go down
tahoe27
Chief

PostSubject: Re: Original Untouched '69 Phillips 66 Map   Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:00 pm

You have to check the box to sell internationally. I didn't want to check it if there was some potential international bidders. I listed it, but it is for USA bidders only as I didn't get any feedback from foreign interests. I will provide the link shortly.

MORF--No, Lompoc is not on the backside where the compass would be. If you flip it over, Lompoc would be in the middle of the SF Bay--north of the Richmond/San Rafael bridge. Near San Quentin.

The compass Zodiac drew, if flipped over, puts you around Wellington, NV. Southeast of Lake Tahoe an hour or so.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Untouched '69 Phillips 66 Map   

Back to top Go down

Original Untouched '69 Phillips 66 Map
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1